Colour-Blind Solution!

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by M3Series, Oct 23, 2012.

1. M3Series

M3Series Regular Member

Percentage of men to be colour blind is much higher than women according to research. Unfortunately, I was 1 of them. I bet some of you also may have a mild colour-blind. Some called it as colour deficiency.

People like us having a hard time to pass the Ishihara Test ( google it ). 99% people who have colour deficient failed the test.

For your information, it's not like we don't know what colour you are wearing, it's just that YOUR green and MY green is not the same. YOUR colour that's been interpreted by your brain isn't the same as mine does.

I've known about this for quite some times. It has never been a solution, almost like AIDS. Until recently, there's this website says they have solution on my problem. I went to test their equipment and facilities and Ishihara Test was SO easy!

I can finally see the numbers inside those plates! So for those who have problems in determining colour, go and try out! Here's the website http://www.visioncareglobal.com/.

Seeing the shuttle's much more easier than before. It comes both in contact lens and spectacles. It's up to u. For me I've taken the contact lens and use it while playing badminton.

I hope this thread does help anyone else out there. It could enhance our vision as well. Especially on the contrast sensitivity level. Cheers!

2. phili

phili Regular Member

Hmm I can't pass the test either but I've no trouble seeing shuttles or am I just used to it? :D

3. M3Series

M3Series Regular Member

Like i said, it enhanced our contrast sensitivity level. U may find it really different

4. phili

phili Regular Member

How much did you pay for it? I did a quick research and it sounded expensive..

5. Fidget

Fidget Regular Member

That website , on a quick scan, doesn't give a clue how these lenses enhance colour perception .... Or how they cure dyslexia, which is the other claim.

It's great that this product is working for you M3Series. I am still curious. But until I see some more information, I will continue to have to use my cheat sheet when administering the Ishihara test to folks.

(maybe these clever folks can branch out in their inventions and create shoes that correct stupid footwork on the court)

6. visor

visor Regular Member

^^ ummm... then how do you tell the difference between veins and arteries? :p...

Looking at chromagen, it looks like they use some combination of 16 different colour filters in each eye to improve colour perception as perceived by both halves of the brain. Why that works I don't really understand.

7. M3Series

M3Series Regular Member

To understand this my friend, go find an ophtalmologist or an optometrist. I'm only the consumer :p

8. M3Series

M3Series Regular Member

I believe it's one of their marketing strategies. Maybe they want ppl to come to their facilities and try out 1st :rolleyes:

LoL! I'll be the 1st to buy it :D

9. Alexandro8100

Alexandro8100 New Member

Businessman
    Certain two facts on this post unequivocally the best we have all had.I'm totally agree that seeing the shuttle's much more simpler than before.And it comes both in contacts and glasses.Now I'm going to look up this website usually on my PC.Everything in this site is absolutely true!

10. phili

phili Regular Member

Is the green you see with the lenses another green as you see without them? :D

11. Fidget

Fidget Regular Member

Another cruel comment against our bullied minority: Dudes with Inadequate Colour Klarity. ;-) We may not know mocha from mauve but there are advantages to being colour-ignorant. When my wife asks me to fuss with her over sixteen shades of taupe for our living room walls ... I just sadly shrug and then it's back to the Sports section. When my daughter says, "Can I wear this to school?" and she's got a purple striped shirt, green polka dot skirt, and tangerine leggings, I say ..."You're good to go, honey!". And, at 18 years old, during the physical exam section of recruitment in the Canadian Army Reserves, whilst the other poor sods were lined up to where the creepy guy said "turn your head and cough", I was closeted alone in a dim room with an attractive nurse who tenderly administered additional eye tests to see if I could be trusted to shoot only the fellows wearing the enemy's colours. So no tears here if these new glasses don't pan out. :)

12. phili

phili Regular Member

I'm just asking because I don't like surprises but I like green the way it looks to me now :p

13. M3Series

M3Series Regular Member

The greens won't change to blue I can assure u :D