Players wanted for expanding club - Hounslow, West London UB2

Discussion in 'UK' started by mindfields, Oct 23, 2012.

1. mindfields

mindfields Regular Member

Hi All,

After a merger of of two clubs we've expanded to 4 courts on Thur 8-10 at the Hounslow Dome.
    North Hyde Lane, Southall, Middlesex UB2 5TZ

Feathers shuttles, Compete in Hillingdon/Hounslow leagues. Decent number of ladies for Ladies & Mixed games as well.

2 stringers at club and some coaching/drills if there's spare courts available.

Guests welcome, just PM me for details.

2. msitpro

msitpro Regular Member

IT consultant
    Just make sure you put the high-level fans on during the winter - played a match vs Middlesex there last Sunday and the floor was murder due to a very thin layer of condensation build up!

Made a heck of a difference where they turned them on before the mixed. Very nice courts.

3. sudhirt

sudhirt New Member

Doctor
    Just wondering at what level do you play, I am looking join a club who play at beginner to intermediate level.

4. mindfields

mindfields Regular Member

Hi Sudhirt,

I'd say that most of our club is intermediate or above. Most of our members are have experience or are able to play competetively in the Hillingdon, Hammersmith or Hounslow&Staines leagues.

You can drop in & play as a guest if you like to assess the standard. We have the details of other clubs that play at different levels & can refer you if your looking for something different.

5. sudhirt

sudhirt New Member

Doctor
    Thanks for the information. It looks like I may need to improve my skills before I join the club. Never the less I may pop in to have a look and if allowed play a game.