sweaty player

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by 98745, Oct 25, 2012.

1. 98745

98745 Regular Member

good son
    my shoes are flooded with sweat after playing... which shoes venting best?

my arm are wet too, drips sweat to my wrist n grip. but wrist bands seems to restrict arm movment. how to solve it?

2. chiaki

chiaki Regular Member

Education
    I sweat a lot too. the sweat goes from head to torso to pants then to shoes. I used to need to change pants, but i no longer do because I change a shirt everytime my shirt is soaked with sweat, usually within 45mins to 1 hour. So the sweat doesnt get to the pants then to the shoes.

In addition, I take note to wipe my forearm with my tshirt or towel, keeps the sweat from getting to my grip.

Gross to talk about it, but it has worked well for me. well, unless you have sweaty palms/feet/

3. gundamzaku

gundamzaku Regular Member

working professional
    for your feet, i suggest the addidas or the RKEP socks or any kind of runner socks might give you more ventilation and comfort.

i have experience with yonex and nikes shoes. from examining the yonex line of shoes, it seemed that their SHB-85EX has the least amount of leather on the upper part, with a big area of mesh, which i assume will give you the best breathing for your feet. i had a pair of nike court shoes but it too forever to break in to feel remotely comfortable so i wouldn't recommend the nikes.

if are arms sweat a lot then i recommend a wrist band just to keep the sweat from going down to your hand and grip. get a bigger size wrist band and wrap your forearm with it instead of wrapping it at your wrist so your movement is not too restricted. also remember the elasticity will drop once you start wearing it so it'll be more comfortable to use later on.

4. 98745

98745 Regular Member

good son
    i tried yonex tru air jersey and shorts and 3d socks, it worked. i no longer feel to have the need to change clothes during 3hr sessions. the yonex jersey seems to wick and dry faster than nike dry fit jerseys and thus no heavy feel. the 3d socks are thick towel material and seems like a sweat band design on the ankle area, awesome dry feeling without heavy weight feeling. my problems are solved! awaiting yonex tru air towels.. lol