Broken nanospeed 7700 Replacement

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Holmp, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Holmp

Holmp Regular Member

Ahrrr i just broke my nanospeed 7700 ón a mishit today any suggestions ón a Replacement ? Shaft should be medium stiff to stiff. I Think at700, nanospeed 7000 or maybe the new voltric 70, what dó you guys Think. Only yonex or forza thanks.

2. Holmp

Holmp Regular Member

I desided to go with the Voltric 70 with a yonex bg80 power string in orange hope it will turn out good. chears

3. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

That was quick :D, but I guess you needed one asap. Maybe ArcSaber 7 or NanoRay700FX/600 would also be another option but you'll probably be okay with your pick [​IMG]. 700FX seems to be more like a NS7000 anyway ...

The last and probably only pro that I know of with NS7700 has switched to ArcSaber 9FL, Eriko Hirose

4. Holmp

Holmp Regular Member

I know :) my lokal dealer only had the VT70 in Stock and hé made a good deal for mé. The 700fx was also a possibility. he gave mé a good deal ón a armortec 700 ltd only consern is the flex of the shaft

5. Holmp

Holmp Regular Member

Here is my first impression ón the voltric 70 4g4u vs my old nanospeed 7700 3g2u. I had some problems ón getting egnoch length ón my clears but that slowly improved while i was adjusting to the racket. I have a little more power ón my smash and feel thère are a little more to squisse out. The racket is not A's springy A's my nanospeed making counter shots/flat play in double a little harder. The head is a little heawier ón the voltric making it easier ón my short serves. Thorghts from Denmark

6. CarbonexFan

CarbonexFan Regular Member

A friend of mine, played the NS7700 too. As for the design, it shares some dimensions of the new Nanoray 700 series, but they are totally different in stiffness. My friend went to the Arcsaber 7 and loved it.

7. Holmp

Holmp Regular Member

Hey thanks for tehe reply.

Do you know which is tthe stiffer ? Nanospeed 7700 og the nanoray 700.

Mayby i will bye the arcsaber 7 as my backup and see if it kan overtake the voltric 70 as my no.1 racket.

8. CarbonexFan

CarbonexFan Regular Member

NR700 is stiffer.

9. Holmp

Holmp Regular Member

2 Update and impressions ón the voltric 70. After playing 3 matches for my team i am still not convinced that the vt 70 is the go to racket. I have a lot of mishits ón the frame an really have to consentrate ón being in the right position to make the shot i want, otherwise i loose accurasy and power more than i did with the nano 7700. I am still looking for a second racket and is thinking about something more headlight. Ón the positive side serving has improved a lot. Btw i still managed to win All 3, singles, mix and doubles :) so maybe i just have to be a little patient.

#9 Holmp, Nov 15, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2012
  10. Holmp

Holmp Regular Member

Hey guys i need some help ón choosing my next racket. I am starting to loose faith in my voltric 70. I have thought about my smashing motion and it is wrist and elbow 90% of the power and shoulder 10% any advise on racket is welcome.Thanks

11. gundamzaku

gundamzaku Regular Member

working professional
    how about nanospeed 7700 if you can find it since that's the one you've been playing with.

12. gundamzaku

working professional
    i've seen people hitting pretty hard with that racket, maybe it's not the racket, maybe you need to work on your form/mechanics?

13. Sealman

Sealman Regular Member

Racquet Collector
    NS7700 is one of my favourite racquets.

I had the 3U VT70 but found it more head heavy than the NS7700. The NS7700 has a wide body frame and imho it swings faster. Perhaps you need time to adjust to the swing speed of the VT70.

If you're looking for a replacement of NS7700, the Arc10 is a 'safe' choice imho. Personally I switch to the Arc10 as a backup althought specs are exactly similar.

There are still stocks of NS7700 available in Asia. You could consider sourcing it from, for example e78.

14. Holmp

Holmp Regular Member

Hi and thanks for the reply.

I will try and get my hands on a 7700, they are pretty rare in DK and import from outside EU will cost alot.

gundamzaku

Training is the holy grail, and will end every discussion about a new racket;) Ofcourse I can and will improve my mechanics, but i need to find a solution before my arm is destroyed :)

I read about lighter rackets being less dampening against vibration compared to heavier. I fell that the 4u voltric is heavier to swing than my old 2u 7700 nano. I migth go for a heavier 3u ogr 2u racket that are balanced or headlight.

15. sayshh

sayshh Regular Member

Arcsaber 7 could be a good option, being even-balanced, comes in 3U. Although I've never played with it, going by specs I think it is an ideal "middle-of-the-road" even-balance racket (mid-flex) too..

16. gundamzaku

working professional
    i understand where you're coming from. having an appropriate racket that suits your game is just as important as having the correct swing, and with so many rackets in the market to choose from it's crazy for anyone to decide the right racket for him/her quickly. hope you're able to try different rackets whether it be borrowing from friends or thru a demo program :)

17. Holmp

Holmp Regular Member

After Reading a lot about the different rackets ( demo is not possible here) I have desided to go headlight or ballanced. I would like to go stiffer than my nano7700. From what i read the discountinued nanospeed 9000s seems to be spot on. I Can easily get my hands on 9000x and 9900 and 700rp but the 9000s must be imported from outside eu. Any experience and thoughts on these posibilities. Thanks and happy thanksgiving.

18. amleto

amleto Regular Member

go for 9900 from those. very popular racket...

19. Holmp

Holmp Regular Member

Found a pair of 9000s for 90 euro so i Will try Them out and report back when i have the first impressions

20. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

Where :D? That is extremely cheap (too cheap?) even second hand. Also keep in mind some countries like Germany never had the S version so may be it was the same in Denmark(?).

#20 demolidor, Nov 24, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2012