User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Oslo Norway, Oct 27-29, 2011, any badminton friend?

I am an intermediate to advanced amateur player who will be in Oslo Norway from Oct 27-29, 2011. Wonder who would like to play a game together in Oslo?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Play badminton in Oslo

Quote Originally Posted by luxinh View Post
    I am an intermediate to advanced amateur player who will be in Oslo Norway from Oct 27-29, 2011. Wonder who would like to play a game together in Oslo?
    Hi Luxinh. I'm a Malaysian who had just arrived in Oslo 3 weeks ago. I guess I'm also an intermediate amateur. I'd really love to play badminton in Oslo but I have no idea where & with whom to play. If u've found a club, I appreciate if u could share some info. Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Clubs / courts in south-east Oslo

Hei,

I am an intermediate amateur (thanks for the useful term). I will move from south of norway (been playing in a small town club down south for the past 2.5 years) to oslo (south east).

Anyone know of any badminton courts/clubs in or around the following places?
    1) Skullerud
    2) Bler
    3) Ulsrud
    4) Bogerud.

I know that there is a huge clib in Moss, but that is a bit too far away for me.

Also, would like to hear from anyone in here who plays in Oslo. Just to keep in touch and exchange tips.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi. I live in Slottsparken, Oslo. Good to know that there are people on the same boat with me. I am going to try to play at a hall called voksenhalle tonight at 2100-2230. Check this website to get infos abt the club http://www.bmil.no/badminton/index.p...d=57&Itemid=85

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi guys! :-), Hi Hical!

Good to see you on badmintoncentral too :-). Just wanted to post an updated information about our club, same club Hical mensioned. So that if someone looking for badminton club in Oslo finds this thread, he will see the right link to us.

Our club now called "Vestre Aker Badminton club". Our new website link is www.vabadminton.org . We play in Voksenhallen mostly.

Lots of people from all over the world coming to us and it's fun :-). If you are in Oslo, welcome!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hei

i used to play badminton in youth level back home in Tallinn, Estonia but havent played for years and kinda thinking of starting to play again. I live currently in Oslo, Norway so if anyone is interested in starting to play with me i would love it. My skills are kinda rough right now but they will get back on place when i get my raquet on my hand again.

if anyone is interested, just e-mail me: tiina.tellissaar@gmail.com