User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy_Goh View Post
    Tang Jin Hua is paired with Bao Yi Xin, even though Ma Jin is here playing XD. Wonder why is China "mixing things up"?
    Ma Jin/TJH are not lethal enough perhaps...

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by etudiant View Post
    Ma Jin/TJH are not lethal enough perhaps...
    But what about Bao Yixin & Zhong Qianxin pairing? Maybe they want Ma Jin to focus only on XD.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by etudiant View Post
    FINALLY GOOD DRAW for Ina in md, wd and xd after such crappy draw all year long

At least I can expect most of them advance to Round 2 inc. Hafiz/Rhoma.....

Dance tears of joy
    not really, pia/rizky will meet matsumomo/takahasi in 2nd round.. i hope they can win

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A very interesting super series indeed, especially due to the tough competition in MS. Possible clash of Liew Daren and Chen Long in the 2nd round as well as Chen Jin and Sony in the 2nd round too. Wow, a lot of good quality matches. In MD i am really looking forward for the come back of CY/FHF and a possible clash with Shin Baek Choel / Yoo Yeon Seong in the quarter final, although i so hope Ahsan/Setiawan progresses.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think of the young players: Bao Yixin, Tang Jinhua, and Zhong Qianxin, They identified Zhong as the player with least potential.

Ma Jin was just used to give Tang jinhua some experience with playing with a top net player. Bao Yixin is young and the future of women net players. They want Tang and Bao to peak for 2016.

Between Tang and Zhong, Tang appears to be the better backcourt smashing player as well as the more all around skilled player. Bao-Tang has potential to be a super pair and peak for the 2016 olympics. Ma Jin and Tang would be a great team as well...but the problem is Ma Jin might be past her prime in 2016, whereas Bao will be peaking.

I think China will keep using Ma Jin with the new up and coming back-court women to give them valuable experience.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Verma is likely to meet Du pengyu/Hu yun in the second round. It will be interesting. Oh my god.. Ajay has to face LCW in the second round if he crosses wang zhenming

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bad luck for Daren Liew... if he got owned this time round, chances are he may not play in the bwf ss finals

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ibelieveindevil View Post
    bad luck for Daren Liew... if he got owned this time round, chances are he may not play in the bwf ss finals
    yea bad luck for him.... will be interesting to see how many points he gets against chen long...

if its a close match, that means he improved a lot...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rajat_remar View Post
    we'll get to see really interesting 1st round clashes like Chen Jin vs Mark Zwiebler, Sung Ji Hyun vs Yippy, Saina Nhwal vs Youn Ju Bae (again), Js vs TTY, Shin Baek Choel/Yoo Yeon Seong vs Hong Wei/Shen Ye and many more
    SN vs BYJ is a 50-50 chance proposition...

-

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ibelieveindevil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by julianng View Post
    yea bad luck for him.... will be interesting to see how many points he gets against chen long...

if its a close match, that means he improved a lot...
    This is the time for him to give solid evidence on his progress. I so hope that he would be able to beat CL.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zhuangcorp View Post
    I think of the young players: Bao Yixin, Tang Jinhua, and Zhong Qianxin, They identified Zhong as the player with least potential.

Ma Jin was just used to give Tang jinhua some experience with playing with a top net player. Bao Yixin is young and the future of women net players. They want Tang and Bao to peak for 2016.

Between Tang and Zhong, Tang appears to be the better backcourt smashing player as well as the more all around skilled player. Bao-Tang has potential to be a super pair and peak for the 2016 olympics. Ma Jin and Tang would be a great team as well...but the problem is Ma Jin might be past her prime in 2016, whereas Bao will be peaking.

I think China will keep using Ma Jin with the new up and coming back-court women to give them valuable experience.
    damn CBA! they should have give Ma Jin more opportunity to gain success in both WD and XD as ZYL did. Denmark and French have shown that she can do it to with right partners. stop give her task as a nurse for the young players.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bad's fan View Post
    damn CBA! they should have give Ma Jin more opportunity to gain success in both WD and XD as ZYL did. Denmark and French have shown that she can do it to with right partners. stop give her task as a nurse for the young players.
    I support you. I think Ma Jin should be given the chance to excel both in XD & WD. Tang Jin Hua is a good partner for MJ, and I don't think MJ is "too old" to play good badm in Olympics 2016.
    Well, lets see how Bao Yixin and Tang Jin Hua perform here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy_Goh View Post
    I support you. I think Ma Jin should be given the chance to excel both in XD & WD. Tang Jin Hua is a good partner for MJ, and I don't think MJ is "too old" to play good badm in Olympics 2016.
    Well, lets see how Bao Yixin and Tang Jin Hua perform here.
    MJ paired with TJH because Tang's partner Xia Huan got injured in CBSL two months ago. Zhong Qianxin also injured herself last month and both of them went to Germany for knee surgery. Don't know if they can come back and be on top again because of the injury. It is wise for Tang/Bao play together.

MJ will be 28 in 2016 and she won't have enough energy to play XD&MD at the same time.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I heard Zhong Qianxin was injured during CBSL but didn't expect it to be so serious as to require surgery,oh dear. Is it true Bao Yixin was slightly injured too the last week or so? Will she be playing here and the China Open?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sophia_z11 View Post
    MJ paired with TJH because Tang's partner Xia Huan got injured in CBSL two months ago. Zhong Qianxin also injured herself last month and both of them went to Germany for knee surgery. Don't know if they can come back and be on top again because of the injury. It is wise for Tang/Bao play together.

MJ will be 28 in 2016 and she won't have enough energy to play XD&MD at the same time.
    oh, so that's the case. understand now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Justin L View Post
    I heard Zhong Qianxin was injured during CBSL but didn't expect it to be so serious as to require surgery,oh dear. Is it true Bao Yixin was slightly injured too the last week or so? Will she be playing here and the China Open?
    I was wrong about the last post. Zhong asked Xia to meet her in Germany. She is still in China and waited for the visa. Maybe Bao's injure is not serious and I do not see any news coming up about withdrawing the Hong Kong Open, so she will probably play the Hong Kong Open and skip the China Open.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, seems like China girls injuries happen at a 'young age'. Anyone knows what type of injury to Zhong, Xia and Bao?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast