Which Victor racket is similar to Armotec 500

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by sibi.thomas, Nov 7, 2012.

1. sibi.thomas

sibi.thomas Regular Member

I am looking into buying a new racket. I have armotec 500.No budget restrcitions

I am doubles player who likes to attack but also wants to improve my defense(specially returning smashes). I am looking into buying a Victor racket but just need some guidance.

Thanks in advance for helping me out

2. gundamzaku

gundamzaku Regular Member

working professional
    based on what you mentioned, i am purely assuming that if you want to improve on the defense by switching rackets you want something that is a bit less head heavy? if that's the case, victor bravesword11 is great. it's not completely head heavy like the superwave35 or the spira21, and it's not as stiff. i find that it is easier to defend when i have a less head heavy racket and a tiny bit more "whippy", but it's could also be the way i swing tho.

3. sibi.thomas

sibi.thomas Regular Member

Thanks G. Im thinking of getting Mx 70 4u. Wht u guys think. Help me out guys

4. visor

visor Regular Member

mx70 is a great racket... it's one of my go-to rackets for doubles

but you'll probably want 3u since you're already fine using a heavier at500... 4u will not have enough sting in attack

5. Licin

Licin Regular Member

Student
    I suggest you to buy 3U or 4U MX80. 4U MX80 will have more advantage on speed, where 3U MX80 will have more advantage on power.