User Tag List

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Results 120 to 136 of 172
  1. #120
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    289
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    Nope, people wouldnt say that cos Limsy's post #61 was on Cheah sisters, Lydia & Sonia Cheah and they are Msia WS.

    Once again, you have clearly misunderstood, lol. If you want to include condition, you need to present it when you present your data the 1st time as "This is my conditions/criteria" or "The following are the figures for the past 1 year for BWF sanctioned tournaments". If not people will comment, some will even shoot, which is their right. People will also shoot me if I dont specify the figures properly.
    It is not that I am not certain, people have had 2 sets of figures, with only BWF sanctioned tournaments or add up the regional tournaments too.

    You change your mind or I call it backtrack on 2 points : 1) From no time frame to with time frame 2) International tournaments, level 4 tournaments suddenly not regarded as International tournaments. This was what undeadshot pointed out & what I am pointing out now.
    No 2 is most obvious one, this is why we say what you regard & what BWF regard is different.

    On the International point alone it is obvious as TJY has won 2011 Vietnam IC, Sonia was runner up 2012 Dutch International, semi finalists in 2011 Msia IC(she retired end of 1st set), Tasah was semi finalist in 2011 Msia IC, runner up 2012 French International.
    Dont have to look very far back, just look at 2011 results, the girls are not old aunties. That was why your "nobody seems to be able to progress beyond second round in international tournaments" will raise question marks among Msian fans who have been following. I was like Huh? Didnt TJY win a title last year? But of course in your criteria level 4 not regarded as International, hahaha.
    i am pretty sure people like you will have comprehensive issue regarding the point i mention in my previous post, because simply put, as long as i never specify, you will not try to understand. all you do is to read my post and never think properly.

    i can tell you i never back track, just that you wont believe, simply because you cant accpt the simple fact that you cant logically think.

    why is results a year ago ignore? because i forgot to mention that BWF happens to consider your performance result and scores for the moving year only. further than one year, you can dig it up, it is buried. and i wonder 2 months ago, will someone say KKK/ TBH is performing up to standard?

    things i didnt say, you didnt bother to think... and you blame it on me. well done

  2. #121
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    289
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fathonezic View Post
    mate, you are wrong from the 1st...
    and you know it...
    the only one who will say "you are right" is you...
    everyone else wont do that because everyone know that you are wrong....
    even, you, from the bottom of your heart, know that you are wrong...

    sorry again for jumping in... really stupid debate for me...
    i am pretty sure you know you are so wrong with your arguments that you cant find anything else to say but to say i am wrong. you just wont admit it, but deep down your heart you know you are wrong

  3. #122
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    289
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    at 1st u say none from mas ws able to progress beyond second round in international tournament
    u never mention any time frame



    then u added in the time frame
    ,to made ur claim become more reasonable
    whenever the tournament is in bwf tournament list,that is an international tournament. so what u said is not valid.



    sarcasm or not,get ur fact right.



    even if the tournament is in level 4,it is still an international tournament,no?
    then u acquiescence/admit that this mas ic is an international tournament,so u said tee jing yi has not progress to the qf for the past year of all international competition of all bwf level.because tee jing yi didnt play in this tournament
    which mean u overturn ur claim that u dont regard this as an international tournament.



    i showed u that tee jing yi progress to quater final in an international tournament of bwf levels.
    which this is ur quote:' i need to remind you that Tee Jing Yi has not progress to the QF for the past year of all international competitions, of all BWF levels.'
    did u mention that she need to won all the game to proceed to quater final then only she can claim that she progress to quater final?
    by your standard,which mean spain who lost one group match in world cup 2012 cannot claim they did progress to quater final where they eventually won the tournamenthow funny.

    --------------------------------------------
    from the quotes about we can see that
    1,u say none of the mas ws able to progress to second round onward
    2,u add in time frame
    3,u try to say that is some basic sarcasm
    4,then u claim u dont regards mas ic as international tournament
    5,after realise u cannot denied this is an international tournament,then u bring in tee jing yi that never advance to quater final in the running year
    6,when i prove u wrong,u say she need to win all her match then only can consider as progress to quater final.

    my suggestion is:why dont u write everything u try to add on clearly in one single post then u will be able to avoid from questioning by bcers because u certainly flip floped and twist ur tongue
    so spain progress into euro finals when they lose all their matches in group stage? splendid

    and mind you, look at the post again. you wrote a 3 line statemnt, i reply. and now you say because i have not written 25 pages long to clarify your doubts so you cant understand me.

    why i was able to understand your 3 liner?

    basic logic, go figure. use your brain a bit

  4. #123
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kesultanan Ngayogyakarto Hadiningrat
    Posts
    3,095
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibelieveindevil View Post
    i already stated my reason being it is a regional tournament. and i wonder why there is so much words directly pointed to me, trying to distort my meaning and trying to target me personally.
    international challenge is not regional tournament...
    give us proof that it is a regional tournamet

  5. #124
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kesultanan Ngayogyakarto Hadiningrat
    Posts
    3,095
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibelieveindevil View Post
    i am pretty sure you know you are so wrong with your arguments that you cant find anything else to say but to say i am wrong. you just wont admit it, but deep down your heart you know you are wrong

    hahahahahahahaha......
    just give us proof that international challenge is regional tourney...
    dont say anything before you give us proof about that...

  6. #125
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    289
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fathonezic View Post
    international challenge is not regional tournament...
    give us proof that it is a regional tournamet
    its M&Q D list is on the regional website. and i already mentioned it before.

    apparently you not only have comprehensive issue, you have memory or eyesight problems as well
    Last edited by ibelieveindevil; 11-19-2012 at 10:07 PM.

  7. #126
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    289
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fathonezic View Post
    hahahahahahahaha......
    just give us proof that international challenge is regional tourney...
    dont say anything before you give us proof about that...
    and it is mentioned in the sanction form:
    1. On obtaining BWF sanction the Member Association are provided with the following:

    • BWF World Ranking points for the players
    • Protection for Championship date
    • Provision of qualified Technical official for the smooth running of the competition (and Continental Confederation support for level 4 tournaments)
    • Publication of the event on BWF website
    • Provision of on line entry system (to be implemented September 2010)
    • Results published on BWF website
    • Provision of professional advice to member association on running of the competition as required.
    and furthermore BWF sanction policy

    2. The applications for the sanction in the prescribed format must reach the BWF within stipulated time specified below:
    Level Application Routing for sanction and date modification of a tournament Last day on which the application for sanction to reach BWF For tournaments organized during the Olympic Qualifying period (OQP)
    Level 4 On recommendation from the Continental Confederation 4 months prior to the date of commencement of the tournament 4 months prior to the date of the tournament but not later than 30th April of the year of commencement of the OQP.
    Level 3 Directly to BWF 9 months prior to the date of commencement of the tournament 9 months prior to the date of the tournament but not later than 30th April of the year of commencement of the OQP.
    Level 2 Directly to BWF Prior to the date notified by the BWF for that purpose. Prior to the date notified by the BWF for that purpose, but not later than 30th April of the year of commencement of the OQP.
    Level 1 Directly to BWF Prior to the date notified by the BWF for that purpose. Prior to the date notified by the BWF for that purpose, but not later than 30th April of the year of commencement of the OQP.
    Last edited by ibelieveindevil; 11-19-2012 at 10:10 PM.

  8. #127
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kesultanan Ngayogyakarto Hadiningrat
    Posts
    3,095
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibelieveindevil View Post
    its M Q D list is on the regional website. and i already mentioned it before.

    apparently you not only have comprehensive issue, you have memory or eyesight problems as well
    omg... is there any professional answer ????
    maybe a statement from regional website or other about it ????

    so, a tournament is a regional tournament if its MQ list is on the regional website ??
    you mean a website like badmintonasia.org right ??

  9. #128
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    289
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    now explain this :
    taken from sanction policy
    The CC shall have their own principals for recommendation for sanction of Level 4 tournaments.

  10. #129
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kesultanan Ngayogyakarto Hadiningrat
    Posts
    3,095
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibelieveindevil View Post
    and it is mentioned in the sanction form:
    1. On obtaining BWF sanction the Member Association are provided with the following:

    • BWF World Ranking points for the players
    • Protection for Championship date
    • Provision of qualified Technical official for the smooth running of the competition (and Continental Confederation support for level 4 tournaments)
    • Publication of the event on BWF website
    • Provision of on line entry system (to be implemented September 2010)
    • Results published on BWF website
    • Provision of professional advice to member association on running of the competition as required.
    and furthermore BWF sanction policy

    2. The applications for the sanction in the prescribed format must reach the BWF within stipulated time specified below:
    Level Application Routing for sanction and date modification of a tournament Last day on which the application for sanction to reach BWF For tournaments organized during the Olympic Qualifying period (OQP)
    Level 4 On recommendation from the Continental Confederation 4 months prior to the date of commencement of the tournament 4 months prior to the date of the tournament but not later than 30th April of the year of commencement of the OQP.
    Level 3 Directly to BWF 9 months prior to the date of commencement of the tournament 9 months prior to the date of the tournament but not later than 30th April of the year of commencement of the OQP.
    Level 2 Directly to BWF Prior to the date notified by the BWF for that purpose. Prior to the date notified by the BWF for that purpose, but not later than 30th April of the year of commencement of the OQP.
    Level 1 Directly to BWF Prior to the date notified by the BWF for that purpose. Prior to the date notified by the BWF for that purpose, but not later than 30th April of the year of commencement of the OQP.
    Badminton Asia Confederation (BAC) has 3 major events held annually. The 3 Continental events are the Badminton Asia Championships, Badminton Asia Youth Under 19 Championships and Badminton Asia Youth Under 17 & Under 15 Championships.
    BAC also manages Level 4 international events calendar in Asia. The level 4 events are categorized at 3 tiers offering world ranking points starting from Future Series, International Series and International Challenge with the latter offering most points among level 4 events.


    -----------
    no regional word there...
    thx

    source : badmintonasia.org

  11. #130
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    289
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    you havent even bother reading i guess, clearly there is a jurisdiction difference between the the CC and BWF. since you are not happy, try to see this, taken from santion policy page 4

    Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  44.1 KB

  12. #131
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibelieveindevil View Post
    Continental Confederation support for level 4 tournaments)
    do u understand the meaning of support?
    if cc help to organize then it become continental,then
    if bam help to organize malaysia super series,then it become a local circuit?

    Quote Originally Posted by fathonezic View Post
    Badminton Asia Confederation (BAC) has 3 major events held annually. The 3 Continental events are the Badminton Asia Championships, Badminton Asia Youth Under 19 Championships and Badminton Asia Youth Under 17 & Under 15 Championships.
    BAC also manages Level 4 international events calendar in Asia. The level 4 events are categorized at 3 tiers offering world ranking points starting from Future Series, International Series and International Challenge with the latter offering most points among level 4 events.


    -----------
    no regional word there...
    thx

    source : badmintonasia.org
    was surprise that u actually replied in this 'borneo' tournament
    maybe he cannot understand the basic logic of international
    here we go
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International
    international means something involve more than one country

  13. #132
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    the meaning of continental
    if u dont understand,its mean that that particular tournament resist and disallow player from other continent to participate,such as asian junior,asian badminton championship,asian games,europe team event.they add the continent name infront of the tournament.

    if level 4 tournament is continental,why can tan chun seang,anita,ng/ng play in europe country level 4 tournament?

    do u understand basic english?

  14. #133
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    13,437
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibelieveindevil View Post
    i already stated my reason being it is a regional tournament. and i wonder why there is so much words directly pointed to me, trying to distort my meaning and trying to target me personally.
    well the fact that a tournament is open to participants across more than one countries certainly counts as inter-national.

    *Being described as ' regional' does not exclude the label of 'international' nor vice versa. You can still have more than one country in a region or continent.
    Last edited by Cheung; 11-19-2012 at 11:49 PM.

  15. #134
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    289
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    the meaning of continental
    if u dont understand,its mean that that particular tournament resist and disallow player from other continent to participate,such as asian junior,asian badminton championship,asian games,europe team event.they add the continent name infront of the tournament.

    if level 4 tournament is continental,why can tan chun seang,anita,ng/ng play in europe country level 4 tournament?

    do u understand basic english?
    omg you are shooting yourself in your own leg.

    can you even be more consistent in your argument?

    are you trying to use the word by defination or by the nature of it. because you try to explain the word international by defination and you purposely didnt explain mentioned the term of continental being used by BWF. so i guess you argument is based on " i used whatever defination whenever i like.

  16. #135
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    289
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheung View Post
    well the fact that a tournament is open to participants across more than one countries certainly counts as inter-national.

    *Being described as ' regional' does not exclude the label of 'international' nor vice versa. You can still have more than one country in a region or continent.
    well i do think that the term can be used in english term, but i rather draw a line when it comes to badminton tournament.

    a lot of sponsored events are open to participants from other countries btw. those events held by comunity centres, by government organisation, by commercial companies or even by local badminton courts management. they are open to all participant. so if you are a foreignor staying in malaysia and wish to join a ameteur club event, does that make that event an international event?

    by english defination it is. but seriously, do you call a local ametuer club event an international event? cuz poster like limsy and others do think so.

  17. #136
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibelieveindevil View Post
    omg you are shooting yourself in your own leg.

    can you even be more consistent in your argument?

    are you trying to use the word by defination or by the nature of it. because you try to explain the word international by defination and you purposely didnt explain mentioned the term of continental being used by BWF. so i guess you argument is based on " i used whatever defination whenever i like.
    who dont use word by definition? do u call a dog as a cat?
    listen this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQY4dIxY1H4
    what are words when u dont mean it when u say it?

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •