User Tag List

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    who dont use word by definition? do u call a dog as a cat?
    listen this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQY4dIxY1H4
    what are words when u dont mean it when u say it?
    post #130 BWF named Level 4 events as continental events.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMG... This is running for many pages i guess. So many datas pouring from one side and counter attacks from other side. Please guys.. Already, hongkong open has started. Encourage your lovable players there. Lets stop this discussion here itself. Dont take me wrong. I should not have indulged. But it seems this is keep on going in this thread. That is the reason. No offense.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ibelieveindevil View Post
    i am pretty sure people like you will have comprehensive issue regarding the point i mention in my previous post, because simply put, as long as i never specify, you will not try to understand. all you do is to read my post and never think properly.i can tell you i never back track, just that you wont believe, simply because you cant accpt the simple fact that you cant logically think. why is results a year ago ignore? because i forgot to mention that BWF happens to consider your performance result and scores for the moving year only. further than one year, you can dig it up, it is buried. and i wonder 2 months ago, will someone say KKK/ TBH is performing up to standard?things i didnt say, you didnt bother to think... and you blame it on me. well done
    Lol, it is you dont understand what basic backtracking means. And then blame others on not understanding what basic sarcasm is. Get a taste of your own medicine. And now insulting others by saying people cant logically think, lol. I can say in rebuttal that in the beginning you didnt say properlyThe onus on the person providing the data to present it comprehensively. If miss out, just say, oh sorry, forgot abt this. Whenever I provide data, it is stated from the beginning variables used, time frame, percentage. Even then, there will be BC members who will say - how come didnt include this tounament and that tounament? I dont say they cant think logically, I just add in and put a 2nd figure. not on INA players, if Every BC member when presenting data need to open for others comments and dont make statements which demean the readers like some dumbo. I can accept others comments on the data I compile and have friendly debate-some BC members keep detailed files on each tournament players participate.Anything amiss they can spot right away.What makes yours so special that others cannot comment without the not understanding basic sarcasm attitude.

4. Likes limsy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    Lol, it is you dont understand what basic backtracking means. And then blame others on not understanding what basic sarcasm is. Get a taste of your own medicine. And now insulting others by saying people cant logically think, lol. I can say in rebuttal that in the beginning you didnt say properlyThe onus on the person providing the data to present it comprehensively. If miss out, just say, oh sorry, forgot abt this. Whenever I provide data, it is stated from the beginning variables used, time frame, percentage. Even then, there will be BC members who will say - how come didnt include this tounament and that tounament? I dont say they cant think logically, I just add in and put a 2nd figure. not on INA players, if Every BC member when presenting data need to open for others comments and dont make statements which demean the readers like some dumbo. I can accept others comments on the data I compile and have friendly debate-some BC members keep detailed files on each tournament players participate.Anything amiss they can spot right away.What makes yours so special that others cannot comment without the not understanding basic sarcasm attitude.
    the thing is someone comes up with something calling my data 100% false. 100% false. nothing is right. thats what he claims.

so what makes me give the slightest respect towards him for dening my facts, which are retrieve from the bwf website, in which he purposely pinpoint to certain things like time frame, which if i dont follow, they pointed out that bwf is doing so, and if i follow, they claim that i i purposely ignore some facts.

why should i be deny my rights to claim my facts?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just a little bit, just a little bit more...
    just quote some long post few more times...
    and page 10 will be here anytime soon

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by danielwong View Post
    just a little bit, just a little bit more...
    just quote some long post few more times...
    and page 10 will be here anytime soon
    Any presents from you just for contributing posts (which are without substance) to make 10 pages ?

Btw, I am learning a lot here about the different types of tournaments. It's so informative.

8. Likes sari_nov, limsy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the thing is someone comes up with something calling my data 100% false. 100% false. nothing is right. thats what he claims.

so what makes me give the slightest respect towards him for dening my facts, which are retrieve from the bwf website,in which he purposely pinpoint to certain things like time frame, which if i dont follow, they pointed out that bwf is doing so, and if i follow, they claim that i i purposely ignore some facts.

why should i be deny my rights to claim my facts?
    then try to proof this is correct: nobody seems to be able to progress beyond second round in international tournaments.
    can u?u cant.
    by common sense,we all know this is wrong,completely wrong.
    thats why u try to modify it with addition of time frame and claiming these are not international tournament.
    bac also stated:BAC also manages Level 4 international events calendar in Asia. in their website.
    but u try to deny it,do u think u have better understand and definition than bac?
    or u mean bac misunderstood bwf rules and regulation?
    bwf already stated that: Continental Confederation support for level 4 tournaments
    if BAC help to organize then it default as continental tournament
    then answer my question,if bam help to organize malaysia super series,is this a local circuit?

10. Likes fathonezic liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

limsy...
    according to him, there is no international tournament...
    level 4 is continental or regional (according to him)...

so, according to the data, level 3 is world grand prix,
    level 2 is premier super series, level 1 is bwf events...

no international tournament, right ?

12. Likes limsy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fathonezic View Post
    limsy...

nice try. if you really run out of ideas, dont post.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

then try to proof this is correct: nobody seems to be able to progress beyond second round in international tournaments.
    can u?u cant.
    thats why u try to modify it with addition of time frame and claiming these are not international tournament.
    bac also stated:BAC also manages Level 4 international events calendar in Asia. in their website.
    but u try to deny it,do u think u have better understand and definition than bac?
    bwf already stated that: Continental Confederation support for level 4 tournaments
    then answer my question,if bam help to organize malaysia super series,is this a local circuit?
    you seems to ignore that i post this before: taken from sanction policy
    The CC shall have their own principals for recommendation for sanction of Level 4 tournaments.

now you look back again, and tell me who got a better say in the tournament. supported, ruled and recommended sanction by CC. Bwf merely act as a overall body.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

seriously i got difficulties talking to people who cant understand basic logic.
    Seriously, it is also problematic for me to debate with people who dont understand basic logic, after it has been explained time & again. And THEN scold2 people and whine other people targeting you.
    All my years in BC, with so many members here, this is 1st time ever got people regard International Challenge, International Series as not International, really hilarious. We follow BWF standard & compile data accordingly, year after year after year.
    You can write letter to BWF & ask why a 'regional' tournament like those in level 4 allows participation from all over the world. Unlike non BWF sanctioned tournaments like SEA, East Asian, Asian Games, Commonwealth where only certain countries can participate.
    Last edited by eaglehelang; 11-20-2012 at 05:42 AM.

16. Likes limsy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fathonezic View Post
    limsy...

i see.
    this is shocking!
    so no more international tournament for badminton anymore!
    we can only follow some continental,world grand prix,pss and bwf event.

18. Likes fathonezic liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can u?u cant.
    and i already proven to you that tee jing yi in fact is 100% correct that she never progress into the QF tfo rthe pass year. and i also believe that anyone with a proper mind will know that you are talking about cheach sister being the current top players in WS. and i am pretty sure you dont mean that since the moment they play badminton they are already the top. so the timeline is simply narrow to the current year, in which it is a very good indication as BWF constantly only record current year performance in their ranking page.

and you still owe me an explaination on how Spain is able to progress into the knockout round despite losing every single game in the group stage.

i love how you would ignore comments you cant answer it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and i already proven to you that tee jing yi in fact is 100% correct that she never progress into the QF tfo rthe pass year. and i also believe that anyone with a proper mind will know that you are talking about cheach sister being the current top players in WS. and i am pretty sure you dont mean that since the moment they play badminton they are already the top. so the timeline is simply narrow to the current year, in which it is a very good indication as BWF constantly only record current year performance in their ranking page.

On the underlined part, check again, we can see their results from previous years, just need to take effort to click. Please dont blame the data as being buried(you said so in your earlier reply), we need to take effort one.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____
    Danielwong, seems page 10 coming soon
    Last edited by eaglehelang; 11-20-2012 at 05:54 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On the underlined part, check again, we can see their results from previous years, just need to take effort to click. Please dont blame the data as being buried(you said so in your earlier reply), we need to take effort one.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____
    you can check, but they are buried. you can also see that ranking points are not based on previous year result. and you can see that seeding is on your current ranking but not your ranking a year ago. these simply means, bwf dont care about your past, but cares more of what you going to achieve in your coming tournaments based on your one year result. and thats completely the same as my point.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do not want to get into any debate because I am not from bwf but I think bwf do care more than 1 year result. If you click the head to head, it will try to show all past encounter. Of course, some may be missing like Asian games.

BWF calculate ranking based on the past 1 year, I think it is quite fair.

23. Likes limsy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's getting close. Is this post the first post on page 10?

25. Likes limsy liked this post
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast