MONDAY : 8.30pm-10.30pm @ Wantirna Christian College, Melb

Discussion in 'Australia / New Zealand' started by eugene, Nov 9, 2012.

1. eugene

eugene Regular Member

IT Consultant
    When : Every Monday
    Time : 8.30pm - 10.30pm
    Venue: Wantirna Christian College

We are a group of friendly buddy who are enthusiasm in badminton is now play in Wantirna Christian College every Monday. At the moment we have 12 persons in the team and therefore we are looking for another few buddies who can join us permanently.

Almost all of us been playing competitive badminton for the past 10 years. To ensure everyone will have good games, we limit to only players who are in the category of high B/A to join us.

The cost of the game will be shared among the team members, there will be no profit gained from anyone in the team. So, I'm expecting everyone helping each other like setting up/remove the net.

Do not hesitate to PM me if you are interested & within the category to organize a trial session.

2. eugene

eugene Regular Member

IT Consultant
    After 2 months break, we will resume the social again on 4th Feb. For those who are interested, please PM me

3. thiru@cc

thiru@cc Regular Member

Hi
    still looking for players ? I would like to join social game . Normally I was playing in Titan club on Wednesday . Please contact me thirues@gmail.com

4. eugene

eugene Regular Member

IT Consultant
    Next Monday's session (10th Jun) will be cancelled due to long holiday. We will resume on 17th Jun