User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i brought a trial pack of li ning feather shuttles of ebay recently. here is my reviews;
    A60 i didnt like the feel of these of shuttles. they did feel a little cheap and quite hard for some reason. Also they didnt seem to have the same flight as more expensive shuttles. However i felt the speed was consistent with other brands, not to fast or slow. They were also very durable easily lasting a game of singles between my partner and i with plenty of smashes etc. i felt they could last two games which made them good value for practice.
    A90 same as above. slightly better feel and flight and very durable. still nowhere as good as yy as30.
    LN grandprix my partner preffered these over the A90 but i didnt. i couldnt really tell the difference although I do think they were made of cheaper feathers.
    Below are some pictures of what the shuttles looked like after one intermediate mens single game with an RSL NO 4 for comparison.
    Name:  20130317_194743_zpsc8797af9.jpg
Views: 687
Size:  37.7 KB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Although you can't really tell all the feathers on the left side of the RSL are missing. The li ning shuttles were exceptionally durable.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you purchase products from Li-NingOnline.com (Li Ning Canada website) and use ID code DT888888, you will receive instant online savings. Hopefully this helps those who want a save a few here and there.

If you're looking for premium shuttles, I would recommend using the A+300. Li Ning Canada may carry the A+600. I am interested in trying those ones! Seems like they are out of stock at the moment.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2