User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Li Ning HC/UC/TB/TP etc series

Has anyone used rackets from these ranges before? And if they have can they give more information? Quick summary/review perhaps?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i used to have hc1500 & uc2000a... totally different from high end... i can consider it as low end model.. it is similar to other lower end brand except lining's low end is quite expansive... i dont like the feel of hc1500 but i do like uc2000a as it's good forfast drive... hc1500 now sold while uc2000a i gave it to my wife...

3. Likes f1rst liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have 2 UC2200B, and I believe Wang Shixian used to use that one (and winning), before switching :-). Overall, I believe it's an excellent racket, as it's well balanced and well made (besides the gromments). To me, it worth every penny of the USD$60 I paid. In addition, I did get a chance to demo a feel UC, TP models, and my overall feeling is that LN's lower/mid end (price wise compare to corresponding Yonex) is generally better from both structure and playability. LN tends to be a bit more stiff, which is bit more demanding.

The biggest problem I have with LN, not only the lower end model, but across the board (also Yonex V70/80, etc) is the quality of gromments. Splitted gromments turn out to be everywhere. After about 2 or 3 months of playing, I have to change 50% or more of the gromments for every single racket...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone have tested Li Ning UC3120, need your inputs please, im looking for a Li Ning Head heavy rackets but not the highend one. TY