Sharing with/on Kazaa?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Faisal, Oct 6, 2003.

1. Faisal

Faisal Regular Member

Student
    Why don't they have any badminton videos on Kazaa? I remember once I did a search and found LOADS of badminton videos from this user. He had the Olympics, the grand prix and I don't remember what else. I did dowload some of the videos from him and even had a chance to chat to him and he said that because badminton gets such a little tv coverage, he shares what he has on kazaa. But after that day I never saw him nor the videos again! I have no idea what happened to him. Now I perform a search, nothing comes up for badminton :(

Anyone out there who is willing to share some badminton on kazaa instead of selling the videos ;)

2. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    Errr... I am not sure whether this thread is proper or not.

I mean, isn't the "sharing" against copy right in some sense? If the video is just a shot of his own personal training, I think it should be fine. However, I think the major events all have the "copyright" issue, and could not be freely distributed without permission.

3. bigredlemon

bigredlemon Regular Member

You both need to be on the same kazaa server to see each other. Each kazaa server only has around 1-2000 clients. Global searches are very incomplete, as they usually cover only a few more servers.