User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They don't have their own. It should simply be on www.tournamentsoftware.com -> http://tournamentsoftware.com/sport/...A-E7CAC9F39419 [have to admit I couldn't find it by searching on tournamentsoftware itself ]

I also have (non-tv) video for the Estonia International final, already uploaded it and trimmed it a little with the youtube editor and when it was finished the sound was messed up. Will have to re-do it later ...
    Last edited by demolidor; 01-15-2013 at 08:17 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    They don't have their own. It should simply be on www.tournamentsoftware.com -> http://tournamentsoftware.com/sport/...A-E7CAC9F39419 [have to admit I couldn't find it by searching on tournamentsoftware itself ]

I also have (non-tv) video for the Estonia International final, already uploaded it and trimmed it a little with the youtube editor and when it was finished the sound was messed up. Will have to re-do it later ...
    yes, i was just confused, because i did not find the "swedish international" via the ordinary search on tournamentsoftware.com.

do you know if there will be live videostream of swedish international?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beta2k View Post
    yes, i was just confused, because i did not find the "swedish international" via the ordinary search on tournamentsoftware.com.do you know if there will be live videostream of swedish international?
    I checked the homepage but unfortunaly I couldn't find any info about any live-streaming.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wingu View Post
    I checked the homepage but unfortunaly I couldn't find any info about any live-streaming.
    i wrote an email and to the following reply:
    Hi
    No streaming from BEC depends on betting!

Wehope we have our own livestreaming on Saturday and Sunday and testing on Friday and if we are success we send.
    Look at our website and get information nextcoming days.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He will be playing the Swedish International Stockholm Tournament, that kicks off tomorrow. There will be live streaming, so all baddy fans will be able to skip sleep and watch both SIS and MO these days I guess :-)

I have posted a separate post with some info on the tournament and links..

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...olm-Torunament

Cheers,
    T

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kento Momota beat Finnish player Eetu Heino the other day in the Estonia Open in a three set game.Eetu plays for the Swedish team Kista BMK and I watched him play the day before yesterday against Gabriel Ulldahl, one of Sweden's best singles players.

Momota's last encounter with Henri Hurskainen resulted in a loss in two straight games. But I think Momota has become much stronger since then. It will be interesting to see a match between them.
    Last edited by Wingu; 01-17-2013 at 02:50 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kento Momota beat Finnish player Eetu Heino the other day in the Estonia Open in a three set game.Eetu plays for the Swedish team Kista BMK and I watched him play the day before yesterday against Gabriel Ulldahl, one of Sweden's best singles players.

Momota's last encounter with Henri Hurskainen resulted in a loss in two straight games. But I think Momota has become much stronger since then. It will be interesting to see a match between them.
    Is Gabriel really any good? There's one tournament software result from a while back now, that really alarmed me

On topic: Kento has a few challenges this week, Hurskainen, Eric Pang and Brice Leverdez are all capable of playing to a high standard, all are experienced players, and used to the European style. Kento has a chance no doubt here, but he has to take all matches seriously. His first round opponent isn't a pushover either.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I watched him play earlier against Kim Bruun. He played very relaxed in the first game, but in the second game he made more mistakes and Kim Bruun played better than in the first game.

21-13 and 23-21 to Momota.

Afterwards I asked if I could take a picture with Momota. They told me they had a TV interview and since they had no one to interpret, they asked me to do it
    It was quite sudden so both my Swedish and Japanese went haywire, but it went OK, haha.

Name:  484811_10151237309347895_1139786529_n.jpg
Views: 1352
Size:  54.3 KB

During the interview, Momota said that he wasn't able to concentrate too well and had to focus on trying to make as few errors as possible. Also, he thinks that the game against Hurskainen will be tough as he's not used to play against left handers.

Going there tonight again to see the game against Hurskainen. Should be interesting!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He is very very good. Very great footwork, speed and consistency

Definitely a talented player, Japan is very lucky to have him and its very rare to have players like this. If Japan can really push and nurture him well, he will be the real threat in a few years time

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I watched him play earlier against Kim Bruun. He played very relaxed in the first game, but in the second game he made more mistakes and Kim Bruun played better than in the first game.

21-13 and 23-21 to Momota.

Afterwards I asked if I could take a picture with Momota. They told me they had a TV interview and since they had no one to interpret, they asked me to do it
    It was quite sudden so both my Swedish and Japanese went haywire, but it went OK, haha.

Name:  484811_10151237309347895_1139786529_n.jpg
Views: 1352
Size:  54.3 KB

During the interview, Momota said that he wasn't able to concentrate too well and had to focus on trying to make as few errors as possible. Also, he thinks that the game against Hurskainen will be tough as he's not used to play against left handers.

Going there tonight again to see the game against Hurskainen. Should be interesting!
    dou you know where the interview can be seen?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beta2k View Post
    dou you know where the interview can be seen?
    Swedish channel SVT2 at 10pm.
    The interview was quite basic though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Momota beat Hurskainen in a 3-set game today.
    They played very well both of them, but Momota got the best of Hurskainen in the third set.
    During the second game there were a few bad line calls towards Momota though.

In tomorrows quarter finals, he will face fifth seed Vladmir Malkolv, 5th seed and ranked 66th in the world.

Name:  24462_10151237849582895_1434505533_n.jpg
Views: 602
Size:  57.7 KB
    Last edited by Wingu; 01-18-2013 at 04:11 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Momota won against Eric Pang 21-9 16-21, 21-18 in the finals, making Swedish International his
    first win at an international tournament as a "senior".

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Momota won against Eric Pang 21-9 16-21, 21-18 in the finals, making Swedish International his
    first win at an international tournament as a "senior".
    He won last week as well, it's his second win

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry, my bad Estonia was his first, Swedish being his second!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can the MS final (momota vs. pang) be re-watched somewhere? i know it was streamed via badminton-tv.nu but there seems not to be a version which can be re-watched. or maybe i'm just dumb

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by the way, kento was world #89 before his win at the estonian international. after winnig estonian he rose to #78. after winning swedish international today he will be around #64. we will see on thursday - when the new ranking is released - if i calculated correctly

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast