User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Choosing between the last of any Victor BS-12 3U or 4U

I've been researching and finally trying to decide on 3U vs 4U of BS-12. I have scoured these forums for as much I could. Just thought I'd ask some insight, given that:

1. I played with ARC7 3ug4. Even though it is medium flex, I feel just bending shaft and in swinging, I can't get strong hits from it. It did well for me in front, but back I feel I gotta throw more arm into it.

2. I played briefly with ARC11 3ug5. I enjoy it in really feeling stiffness and transfer of my strength to the head, and yet still appeared fast. This was way better than the ARC7 in terms of my performance across the board. But I cannot tell if longer play will wear me out.

3. I played with VTIF 5ug5. I enjoy its lightness and head heavy balance, less effort than ARC7 in the back, and can smash easier. But crave for more power. I don't feel arm-tired after long sessions.

Would appreciate anybody with 3U G2/G5 or 4U G2/G5 BS-12 Blue would sum up play experience between the two.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am smaller built person, with smaller wrists, but do have some build (leaner) in the biceps, chest, shoulder.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hi, you should try out the new Duora 10. Supposed to be like Arc 11, but better.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If a racket is in low 3u n another is in high 4u, making a diff of bout 2grams then its almost a negligible diff.

If u think u r up to it, just go for 3u. It will provide more power than 4u if u have the muscles n skills for it. If not, a 4u will work out better for u.