User Tag List

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast
Results 307 to 323 of 364
  1. #307
    Regular Member etudiant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Christian Grey's playroom
    Posts
    12,169
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    it's very rarely event,
    all finalist are seeded-1 & seeded-2.
    Yeah, very rare

    What a way to finish SS event this year.......

  2. #308
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by depleter View Post
    does J's mean juliane
    Yes, Sorry. For inconvenience

  3. #309
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Lampung, Indonesia
    Posts
    292
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    NO.[26] MT503: [ ]Tian.Q/Zhao.Y.L.[1].. v [X]Wang.X.L/Yu.Y.[2]....( 10 - 10 ) delete [ ]
    NO.[27] MT504: [ ]Koo.K.K/Tan.B.H.[1].. v [x]Cai.Y/Fu.H.F.[2].....(. 9 - 11 ) delete [ ]
    NO.[28] MT505: [ ]Xu.Chen/Ma.Jin.[1]... v [X]Zhang.N/Zhao.Y.L.[2].(. 8 - 12 ) delete [ ]

  4. #310
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I pick lxr lcw cai fu wang yu Zhang zhao

  5. #311
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    12,100
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    NO.[26] MT501: [ ]Wang.Yihan.[1]....... v [X]Li.Xuerui.[2]........(. 9 - 11 ) delete [ ]
    NO.[27] MT503: [ ]Tian.Q/Zhao.Y.L.[1].. v [X]Wang.X.L/Yu.Y.[2]....( 10 - 10 ) delete [ ]
    NO.[28] MT504: [ ]Koo.K.K/Tan.B.H.[1].. v [X]Cai.Y/Fu.H.F.[2].....(. 9 - 11 ) delete [ ]
    alt
    NO.[..] MT502: [X]Lee.Chong.Wei.[1].... v [ ]Chen.Long.[2]........(. 9 - 11 ) delete [ ]
    NO.[..] MT505: [X]Xu.Chen/Ma.Jin.[1]... v [ ]Zhang.N/Zhao.Y.L.[2].(. 8 - 12 ) delete [ ]

  6. #312
    Regular Member robin7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Puchong Prima
    Posts
    13,684
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I pick LXR & CY/FHF. Alt pick: WXL/YY.

  7. #313
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jkt-Indo
    Posts
    8,576
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    it's very rarely event,
    all finalist are seeded-1 & seeded-2.
    Indeed, all 5 final encounters go to scenario, top seed v 2nd seed.

    NO.[ALT] MT501: [ ]Wang.Yihan.[1]....... v [X]Li.Xuerui.[2]........(. 9 - 11 ) delete [ ]
    NO.[27] MT503: [ ]Tian.Q/Zhao.Y.L.[1].. v [X]Wang.X.L/Yu.Y.[2]....( 10 - 10 ) delete [ ]
    NO.[28] MT504: [ ]Koo.K.K/Tan.B.H.[1].. v [X]Cai.Y/Fu.H.F.[2].....(. 9 - 11 ) delete [ ]

  8. #314
    Regular Member robin7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Puchong Prima
    Posts
    13,684
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by robin7 View Post
    I pick LXR & CY/FHF. Alt pick: WXL/YY.
    LXR & WXL/YY are my final picks. CY/FHF as alt pick.

  9. #315
    Regular Member tommy_bun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    3,956
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    NO.[28] MT501: [ ]Wang.Yihan.[1]....... v [x]Li.Xuerui.[2]........(. 9 - 11 ) delete [ ]
    NO.[29] MT503: [ ]Tian.Q/Zhao.Y.L.[1].. v [x]Wang.X.L/Yu.Y.[2]....( 10 - 10 ) delete [ ]

  10. #316
    Regular Member bal-bal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    IN..DO..NE..SIA!!!duk.duk.dukk
    Posts
    331
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    NO.[27] MT503: [ ]Tian.Q/Zhao.Y.L.[1].. v [X]Wang.X.L/Yu.Y.[2]....( 10 - 10 ) delete [ ]

    NO.[28] MT504: [ ]Koo.K.K/Tan.B.H.[1].. v [X]Cai.Y/Fu.H.F.[2].....(. 9 - 11 ) delete [ ]

    NO.[Alt1] MT502: [X]Lee.Chong.Wei.[1].... v [ ]Chen.Long.[2]........(. 9 - 11 ) delete [ ]

    NO.[Alt2] MT501: [ ]Wang.Yihan.[1]....... v [X]Li.Xuerui.[2]........(. 9 - 11 ) delete [ ]

  11. #317
    Regular Member Jimmy_Goh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,535
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default This is the Super Series Standings (after Day-3 of Hong Kong Open) - Temp Only

    Temporary Results Only.
    This is the Super Series Standings (after Day-3 of Hong Kong Open).
    I only post Top-24.
    No# . Pre# . Name . Team . Turn Pre# Total Added (HK SS) Final Total
    001 . (001) . ZhiQing97 . LOS . 10 54,630 2,750 57,380
    002 . (002) . mr.bulutangkis . TDH . 10 53,333 3,580 56,913
    003 . (003) . tommy_bun . CHN . 10 46,320 5,500 51,820
    004 . (004) . Sandy . MAD . 10 44,597 3,770 48,367
    005 . (008) . tehsham . ROF . 9 40,650 6,800 47,450
    006 . (005) . CLELY . CHN . 10 43,332 2,320 45,652
    007 . (006) . LD rules! . CWC . 10 42,420 1,560 43,980
    008 . (007) . robin7 . BZL . 10 41,498 1,800 43,298
    009 . (009) . Dmitry . DRM . 10 40,495 1,440 41,935
    010 . (022) . Akewee . LOS . 10 30,748 9,200 39,948
    011 . (013) . bennydut . TDH . 7 35,735 4,160 39,895
    012 . (014) . etudiant . DRM . 10 34,865 4,370 39,235
    013 . (010) . depleter . TDH . 8 37,160 1,920 39,080
    014 . (012) . aresya . BDF . 9 36,550 2,460 39,010
    015 . (011) . Jimmy_Goh . BZL . 10 36,993 820 37,813
    016 . (020) . aZn_Popcorn . DRM . 7 31,587 4,850 36,437
    017 . (016) . MelvIndonesia . TDH . 10 33,696 2,050 35,746
    018 . (015) . bal-bal . TTY . 6 33,995 1,100 35,095
    019 . (017) . huangkwokhau . DRM . 10 33,380 1,000 34,380
    020 . (023) . ycchen . SCG . 9 30,106 3,960 34,066
    021 . (019) . Ang Yudhan . BDF . 10 32,550 1,210 33,760
    022 . (018) . aulia . BOY . 7 32,690 0 32,690
    023 . (024) . koje89 . CWC . 8 29,950 2,600 32,550
    024 . (021) . press100 . MAD . 7 31,520 780 32,300

  12. #318
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    449
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    NO.[11] MT505: [ ]Xu.Chen/Ma.Jin.[1]... v [X]Zhang.N/Zhao.Y.L.[2].(. 8 - 12 ) delete [ ]
    NO.[27] MT503: [ ]Tian.Q/Zhao.Y.L.[1].. v [X]Wang.X.L/Yu.Y.[2]....( 10 - 10 ) delete [ ]
    NO.[28] MT504: [ ]Koo.K.K/Tan.B.H.[1].. v [X]Cai.Y/Fu.H.F.[2].....(. 9 - 11 ) delete [ ]

    NO.[..] MT501: [ ]Wang.Yihan.[1]....... v [X]Li.Xuerui.[2]........(. 9 - 11 ) delete [ ]
    NO.[..] MT502: [X]Lee.Chong.Wei.[1].... v [ ]Chen.Long.[2]........(. 9 - 11 ) delete [ ]

  13. #319
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Selangor, Malaysia
    Posts
    2,056
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    NO.[26] MT503: [ ]Tian.Q/Zhao.Y.L.[1].. v[x]Wang.X.L/Yu.Y.[2]....( 10 - 10 ) delete [ ]

  14. #320
    Regular Member press100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    On earth...
    Posts
    1,388
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i pick li luerui, cai/fu, yu/wang and xu/ma

  15. #321
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,672
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    After missing 3 SS series tournaments, I hope I can slide my way into the top 16. It's gonna be close.
    Team TDH has 3 of their players qualified while a 4th one may find his way there, impressive feat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy_Goh View Post
    Temporary Results Only.
    This is the Super Series Standings (after Day-3 of Hong Kong Open).
    I only post Top-24.
    No# . Pre# . Name . Team . Turn Pre# Total Added (HK SS) Final Total
    001 . (001) . ZhiQing97 . LOS . 10 54,630 2,750 57,380
    002 . (002) . mr.bulutangkis . TDH . 10 53,333 3,580 56,913
    003 . (003) . tommy_bun . CHN . 10 46,320 5,500 51,820
    004 . (004) . Sandy . MAD . 10 44,597 3,770 48,367
    005 . (008) . tehsham . ROF . 9 40,650 6,800 47,450
    006 . (005) . CLELY . CHN . 10 43,332 2,320 45,652
    007 . (006) . LD rules! . CWC . 10 42,420 1,560 43,980
    008 . (007) . robin7 . BZL . 10 41,498 1,800 43,298
    009 . (009) . Dmitry . DRM . 10 40,495 1,440 41,935
    010 . (022) . Akewee . LOS . 10 30,748 9,200 39,948
    011 . (013) . bennydut . TDH . 7 35,735 4,160 39,895
    012 . (014) . etudiant . DRM . 10 34,865 4,370 39,235
    013 . (010) . depleter . TDH . 8 37,160 1,920 39,080
    014 . (012) . aresya . BDF . 9 36,550 2,460 39,010
    015 . (011) . Jimmy_Goh . BZL . 10 36,993 820 37,813
    016 . (020) . aZn_Popcorn . DRM . 7 31,587 4,850 36,437
    017 . (016) . MelvIndonesia . TDH . 10 33,696 2,050 35,746
    018 . (015) . bal-bal . TTY . 6 33,995 1,100 35,095
    019 . (017) . huangkwokhau . DRM . 10 33,380 1,000 34,380
    020 . (023) . ycchen . SCG . 9 30,106 3,960 34,066
    021 . (019) . Ang Yudhan . BDF . 10 32,550 1,210 33,760
    022 . (018) . aulia . BOY . 7 32,690 0 32,690
    023 . (024) . koje89 . CWC . 8 29,950 2,600 32,550
    024 . (021) . press100 . MAD . 7 31,520 780 32,300

  16. #322
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Selangor, Malaysia
    Posts
    2,056
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    NO.[27] MT505: [x]Xu.Chen/Ma.Jin.[1]... v []Zhang.N/Zhao.Y.L.[2].(. 8 - 12 ) delete [ ]
    NO.[28] MT504: [ ]Koo.K.K/Tan.B.H.[1].. v[x]Cai.Y/Fu.H.F.[2].....(. 9 - 11 ) delete [ ]
    NO.[A1] MT501: [x]Wang.Yihan.[1]....... v []Li.Xuerui.[2]........(. 9 - 11 ) delete [ ]

  17. #323
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,168
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aZn_Popcorn View Post
    After missing 3 SS series tournaments, I hope I can slide my way into the top 16. It's gonna be close.
    Team TDH has 3 of their players qualified while a 4th one may find his way there, impressive feat.
    Xie Xie.... Thanks.... Would you like to join TDH team? We're looking for one more spot... lol...

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •