User Tag List

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 209
  1. #1
    Regular Member nokh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    9,045
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Yonex-Sunrise Hong Kong Open SS 2012: Day 6 (25th November) - Final

    It's Final Day and matches start at 13:30 local time.

    tournament website
    : http://www.hkbadmintonassn.org.hk/en/hong-kong-open

    tournament-software link:
    http://www.tournamentsoftware.com/sp...33C&d=20121125

    HKG time
    : http://www.worldtimeserver.com/curre...city=Hong_Kong

    There will be 13 CHN players and 3 MAS payers involved. No more, no less. Hope to see 2 MAS victories.

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    5,507
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    All the top 1 and 2 seeds are participating in the finals in all the disciplines..

  3. #3
    Regular Member nokh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    9,045
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    All finalist according to seeding. It would be great if all top seeds wins. It would be very sad if all 2nd seeds wins.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    in front of my lappie
    Posts
    873
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion1 View Post
    All the top 1 and 2 seeds are participating in the finals in all the disciplines..
    maybe that's what we call ideal finals.

    hoping for good watch tomorrow.

    All finalist according to seeding. It would be great if all top seeds wins. It would be very sad if all 2nd seeds wins.
    apart from WS and XD, it would be nice if the 2nd seed can have victories tomorrow for the other 3.

  5. #5
    Regular Member nokh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    9,045
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bad's fan View Post
    apart from WS and XD, it would be nice if the 2nd seed can have victories tomorrow for the other 3.
    I am confused. In WD and MD, the 2nd seeds are stronger and won more titles than the 1st seeds. Why?

  6. #6
    Regular Member nokh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    9,045
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ok folks, good night. I am off.

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    in front of my lappie
    Posts
    873
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    I am confused. In WD and MD, the 2nd seeds are stronger and won more titles than the 1st seeds. Why?
    just for any emotional reasons.

    Ok folks, good night. I am off.
    good night, and have a good sleep so you'll have enough energy to support LCW and KKK/TBH tomorrow.
    Last edited by bad's fan; 11-24-2012 at 11:29 AM.

  8. #8
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,966
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So it will be malaysia vs china for 2moro title decider for ms and md

  9. #9
    Regular Member KB@TB Em's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    890
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Somehow I feel that LCW will lose tomorrow against CL... KT was near to steal a set. On the other hand LCW propably can engage another gear.
    If KKK/TBH can beat CY/FH, then tomorrow!! If they are motivated and push each other in a positive way I belive they can make it. Cai/Fu are still not in previous (Olympic) form, maybe Koo/Tan get their revenge
    Xu/Ma could finally beat Zhang/Zhao, the latter struggle lately! So I think Zhao Yunlei will only get two runner-ups.

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kuala Lumpue
    Posts
    1,857
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i bet one of them (MS, WS, WD, MD and XD) will do 'Gangnam Style' after winning the title...

  11. #11
    Regular Member nokh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    9,045
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ngkt67 View Post
    i bet one of them (MS, WS, WD, MD and XD) will do 'Gangnam Style' after winning the title...
    Asian of Chinese origins are not very expressive. Don't think LCW nor the CHN players will. KKK/TBH maybe.

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    5,507
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bad's fan View Post
    maybe that's what we call ideal finals.

    hoping for good watch tomorrow.




    apart from WS and XD, it would be nice if the 2nd seed can have victories tomorrow for the other 3.

    Interesting. May be this would be the first tournament to have such a kind of top 2 seeds in the finals.. No idea.. Anybody?

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jkt-Indo
    Posts
    8,955
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    So it will be malaysia vs china for 2moro title decider for ms and md
    Yup, overall only 2 countries in final matches

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    817
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion1 View Post
    Interesting. May be this would be the first tournament to have such a kind of top 2 seeds in the finals.. No idea.. Anybody?
    Name:  FINAL OF HK OPEN 2012.jpg
Views: 739
Size:  36.5 KB
    I don't think this is the first time, but it certainly is a very very rare occasion. I am sure many gurus here know better.

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    817
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    MS Lee Chong Wei vs Chen Long, Lee did not give his 100% in his journey to final because he knew he'd won anyway, it will be different if his opponent is LD or CL, so I give 55-45 in favour of LCW
    WS Wang Yihan vs Li Xuerui, it is the match between the two best WS player at the moment, the exhausted and not in her best condition WYH vs the fresher and new Queen in WS LXR, but WYH has more experience than LXR, so it's a 50-50 chance for both
    MD Koo Kien Keat/Tan Boon Heong vs Cai Yun/Fu Haifeng, it is the best time for KKK/TBH to beat the World and Olympic Champion, but I think it's still 50-50
    WD Tian Qing/Zhao Yunlei vs Wang Xiao Li/Yu Yang, WXL/YY will tell the world that they are still the best in this department, so 65-35 for them
    XD Xu Chen/Ma Jin vs Zhang Nan/Zhao Yunlei, it's 50-50


    However, just my opinion

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Afghanistan
    Posts
    82
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by well-son View Post
    MS Lee Chong Wei vs Chen Long, Lee did not give his 100% in his journey to final because he knew he'd won anyway, it will be different if his opponent is LD or CL, so I give 55-45 in favour of LCW
    WS Wang Yihan vs Li Xuerui, it is the match between the two best WS player at the moment, the exhausted and not in her best condition WYH vs the fresher and new Queen in WS LXR, but WYH has more experience than LXR, so it's a 50-50 chance for both
    MD Koo Kien Keat/Tan Boon Heong vs Cai Yun/Fu Haifeng, it is the best time for KKK/TBH to beat the World and Olympic Champion, but I think it's still 50-50
    WD Tian Qing/Zhao Yunlei vs Wang Xiao Li/Yu Yang, WXL/YY will tell the world that they are still the best in this department, so 65-35 for them
    XD Xu Chen/Ma Jin vs Zhang Nan/Zhao Yunlei, it's 50-50


    However, just my opinion
    about LCW, quite agreed with u. to me he just used his previous match as part of his training. Get familiarize with the court, adjusting his shot and placement. He only start serious on 2nd set vs Kenichi Tago. By full speed and full swing couple with his usual smash at angle + net kill. Could see that KT is largely outnumbered in term of speed and he couldnt predict the direction of the ball either. It cause him pretty much trying to steal the movement and cut time by predicting where the ball goes instead of moving when the ball already hit. However LCW shot still not quite perfect as shown. KT is saved by the out ball, bad judgement by lcw etc.

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    antartica
    Posts
    745
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    what if all the 1st seed wins...

    will it be the first time it happens ??

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •