Again, he needs to find the right partner. More often, we have 1 very good talent and 1 so-so.
haha you right !
only kevin/rafi.both are very good talent.
meanwhile, i see that yantoni is a baseline player. we have many very good playmaker in pelatnas... one of them can be paired to yantoni once yantoni enter pelatnas... but still take long time.hahaha
actually i like fajar kusuma's skill and talent. too bad, he is from jaya raya, cannot be paired to yantoni
Kevin Ersa/Yantoni Edy Saputra won the Sirnas Bali title after beating 3 strong pairs:
- Jusan Ahmad/Ihsan Adam Wirawan (winner of Sirnas Banten) in R32
- Ellen Frederika S./Fajar Alfian (winner of Sinar Mutiara Cup) in QF
- Aldo Abdillah/Mohd Alfian Sangaji (winner of BNI-Astec Open) in the Final
Then, in the Sirnas Jatim, they also beat:
- Rizko Asuro/Wildan Atmaja in QF
- only to lose to Ellen Frederika S./Fajar Alfian in SF (22-20, 18-21, 15-21)
Let's see how they fare next week.
Another player that caught my attention lately is Ricky Alverino Sidharta (also still 16 this year) as he managed to win the Sirnas Jatim title with his new partner Abu Bakar! They also reached SF in Sirnas Bali (losing to Aldo Abdillah/Mohd Alfian Sangaji in 3 tight-sets: 21-17, 9-21, 21-18).