User Tag List

Thread: Genuine MX 80 ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Genuine MX 80 ?

Just bought from a forumer from lowyat.net. Just want to make sure it is genuine. Your input is much appreciated.
    Name:  DSC_0567.JPG
Views: 286
Size:  196.6 KBName:  DSC_0573.JPG
Views: 283
Size:  189.5 KBName:  DSC_0569.JPG
Views: 297
Size:  177.4 KBName:  DSC_0570.JPG
Views: 298
Size:  213.1 KBName:  DSC_0574.JPG
Views: 284
Size:  169.4 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks fake from the butt cap and cone
    Victor butt cap with taiwan words should be looks darker ( without Taiwan word, the butt cap should be look light blue like yours) , and is that glitter around the butt cap?

From the cone , its should be engraved not printed, but yours looks like printed ( I dont know , you should feel that when u touch it), and usually the double circle on cone shouldnt that big , coz when its engraved it doesnt mean really circle , should be got something mess up

you should look from victor expert / other members too

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by apachesun View Post
    Looks fake from the butt cap and cone
    Victor butt cap with taiwan words should be looks darker ( without Taiwan word, the butt cap should be look light blue like yours) , and is that glitter around the butt cap?

From the cone , its should be engraved not printed, but yours looks like printed ( I dont know , you should feel that when u touch it), and usually the double circle on cone shouldnt that big , coz when its engraved it doesnt mean really circle , should be got something mess up

you should look from victor expert / other members too
    kinda agree with u bro... the butt cap looks weird, i mean the colour is too light when it shud have dark blue...

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The butt cap is the weirdest thing out of everything. I don't know if there have been any changes recently but as far as I know having been through so many victor rackets is that the MIT victor's butt should be a darker shade of blue and look glossy. This instead looks like the matte "rough" textured blue used on all the other rackets which aren't MIT.

Just to show an example this is the butt cap of my first gen BS 10. I intentionally overexposed the photo yet even then it's obviously not as bright a blue.