User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NeverWalkAlone View Post
    I think danze and i might have phrased our sentences incompletely. what i wanted to say was, compare to head heavy rackets, it's more difficult to execute deep backhand clears with even balanced rackets like 8dx. Hence why i gave the 8dx to my lil brother and sticked to sw35/volt80.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danze View Post
    I was simply stating that the specific racket model made backhand clearing more difficult than other rackets. in this case, such as nanospeed series. I did not say something like "you can't backhand clear with x racket"

never blame the equipment? I want you to backhand clear with a 15lb tension 1961 wooden badminton racket from one side of the court to the other.
    quite the contradiction here ...

If you play with a 1961 wooden racket YOU chose the wrong racket for yourself (is what I mean with "don't blame the equipment").

As your original question was if you can use it for doubles and singles: why not? You can use any racket for any event, just depends on your opponents and your strengths/weaknesses (switching rackets is playing to your opponents strengths rather than enforcing your game isn't it?). But does it even matter really if you are a recreational/social player?
    Last edited by demolidor; 12-07-2012 at 08:44 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    quite the contradiction here ...

If you play with a 1961 wooden racket YOU chose the wrong racket for yourself (is what I mean with "don't blame the equipment").

As your original question was if you can use it for doubles and singles: why not? You can use any racket for any event, just depends on your opponents and your strengths/weaknesses (switching rackets is playing to your opponents strengths rather than enforcing your game isn't it?). But does it even matter really if you are a recreational/social player?
    It's not a contradiction, really, if you think about it thoroughly. Both rackets are still less head heavy than a head heavy racket.

Whether it matters or not, it depends on danze himself. Everyone has their own reasons for playing. You are full of sarcasm, aren't you. Lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My original question was can I use it "well" (or good as I wrote it lol...) for singles..
    I find you to be a very condescending person. I think we should both stop commenting now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2