User Tag List

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Justin L View Post
    No one,we're referring to the multi-identity guy who keeps trying to sneak in and each time he did, all his posts including those in response to his, all got summarily deleted once he's discovered,leaving gaps and creating a break in continuity in some of the threads he posted in. I'm merely interested in retaining some of the good responses to his posts and not asking for him to be restored (that's up to the moderators). Simply put, I differentiate the person from the contents,esp those posted by others who aren't banned, i.e. you don't throw the baby out with the bath water.
    I think Justin should be made a Mod!!!!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ahem...aahemm...er, read that Lee CW has withdrawn from the Macau Open, the second year in a row that he's done so last minute. The organizer must be pissed off.

AlanY,my friend,can I trouble you something? Are you able to tell us who are the players that have won two back-to-back Superseries titles in two weeks?

As we know, Chen Long and Li Xuerui have just done it. Lee CW and Lin Dan for sure. Offhand, I think Wang Yihan, Wang Xin and Wang Shixian, too. Who else? Take your time,no hurry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    mod are experienced enough to handle the case
    Yes, let the doctor do the amputation .
    Anyone has updates on Minatsu?
    Sadly, she has withdrawn from the Macau Open .

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Justin L View Post
    Ahem...aahemm...er, read that Lee CW has withdrawn from the Macau Open, the second year in a row that he's done so last minute. The organizer must be pissed off.

AlanY,my friend,can I trouble you something? Are you able to tell us who are the players that have won two back-to-back Superseries titles in two weeks?

As we know, Chen Long and Li Xuerui have just done it. Lee CW and Lin Dan for sure. Offhand, I think Wang Yihan, Wang Xin and Wang Shixian, too. Who else? Take your time,no hurry.
    a few more than I thought, here is the full list;

MS WS MD WD XD
    Sony Kuncoro Wang Lin Koo Kean Keat / Tan Boon Heong Gao Ling / Huang Sui Zheng Bo / Gao Ling (x2)
    Peter Gade Tine Rasmussen Fu Haifeng / Cai Yun (x3) Cheng Shu / Zhao Yunlei Nova Widianto / Lilyana Natsir
    Lee Chong Wei (x2) Wang Yihan (x2) Markis Kido / Hendra Setiawan (x2) Zhang Yawen / Zhao Tingting Zheng Bo / Ma Jin
    Chen Long (x2) Saina Nehwal Jung Jae Sung / Lee Yong Dae (x4) Wang Xiaoli / Yu Yang (x3) Joachim Fischer / Christinna Pedersen
    Lin Dan Wang Xin Mohd Zakry Abdul Latif / Mohd Fairuzizuan Mohd Tazari Ma Jin / Tang Jinhua Zhang Nan / Zhao Yunlei
    Li Xuerui Fang Chieh Min / Lee Sheng Mu Xu Chen / Ma Jin

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by phil-mm View Post
    Yes, let the doctor do the amputation .
    Anyone has updates on Minatsu?
    Sadly, she has withdrawn from the Macau Open .
    maybe she want to recharge herself

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13