Looking for a replacement

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Tyandor, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Tyandor

Tyandor New Member

Hi, I'm looking for a replacement for my old Carlton Powerflo GR. Because my string broke several times now in quite a short time span I'm considering to replace it as the racket itself seems to be going into it's end life and I want an upgrade as the racket is too heavy for my liking. When it broke the last time I have been able to lend a racket several times from a fellow player and I loved it because it's a lot lighter, but also because I get a lot more power out of it. The model in question was a Yonex Muscle Power 22. I'd would buy the same wouldn't it be for the fact that it isn't sold anymore.

Looking through the internet I've been tempted by the Voltric 7. I've been looking through the charts, but the only comparison I could find was between a MP22-LT and I don't know if that is comparable to the normal MP22. The V7 would be similar and quite balanced, but with slightly more power, because of the heavier head. Would this be a suitable racket for me or are there any other suggestions you could have for me?

Currently am forced to play with an ancient Graphlex 30, which I believe was one of the first graphite rackets on the market... In other words I really need a new racket soon to release me from this misery xD