User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 83
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    417
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Cool NAMI GOLD shuttlecocks

    Long lasting and reasonable price shuttlecocks.
    Quality wise comparable to R.S.L Supreme.
    Replacing my regular games with NAMI GOLD shuttlecock and can last 1.5-2 games (intermediate level). >1 games for Advanced level.

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    417
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Contact me (Sean) at 83392986 for those interested.
    Preferably sell on weekend in Singapore. More discount for more quantity.
    Can buy in small quantity to try out.
    Thanks.



    Name:  1.JPG
Views: 1653
Size:  56.2 KBName:  2.JPG
Views: 1645
Size:  57.6 KB

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,204
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi pal. u forgot the most important issue which is the pricing. Believe many will have the same sentiments as me.

  4. #4
    Regular Member hola4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    SINGAPORE
    Posts
    868
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Duck or Goose?

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    417
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It's Goose.

    Quote Originally Posted by hola4 View Post
    Duck or Goose?
    Last edited by Sean Lim; 11-27-2012 at 07:09 PM.

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    417
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi fleet2003, already PM to you.

    Quote Originally Posted by fleet2003 View Post
    Hi pal. u forgot the most important issue which is the pricing. Believe many will have the same sentiments as me.

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    580
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just curious, what is the "NANO TECHNOLOGY" that is used as stated on the tube ?

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    580
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    http://shuttlecocks4badminton.blogsp...nami-gold.html

    Well, I try searching online for more info but all I came up was the pixs above - looks like NATURAL CORK and NATURAL GOOSE feathers to me .... so, where (if any) is the NANO-tech applied ?

    Hope you can direct me to the right website and information detail. I know you are just the trader but perhaps your supplier can furnish more details.

    I am always on the lookout for an Aerosensa 40/50 replacement.

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    580
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maxout View Post
    http://shuttlecocks4badminton.blogsp...nami-gold.html

    Well, I try searching online for more info but all I came up was the pixs above - looks like NATURAL CORK and NATURAL GOOSE feathers to me .... so, where (if any) is the NANO-tech applied ?

    Hope you can direct me to the right website and information detail. I know you are just the trader but perhaps your supplier can furnish more details.

    I am always on the lookout for an Aerosensa 40/50 replacement.
    I am curious coz I have aslo read this :

    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...-Nami-shuttles

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    shingaporu
    Posts
    500
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Price???? Pm thanks

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    417
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi, PM sent. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by vajrasattva View Post
    Price???? Pm thanks

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Singapore - Central
    Posts
    59
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hope the price and quality is good!
    Game to try.

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    417
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yup, thanks for trying. Price already informed.

    Quote Originally Posted by kevin301 View Post
    hope the price and quality is good!
    Game to try.

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Eunos
    Posts
    80
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi,

    Is this shuttles still available? If so can you PM me the price?

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    417
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi, already PM you the price.

    Quote Originally Posted by ::R:: View Post
    Hi,

    Is this shuttles still available? If so can you PM me the price?

  16. #16
    Regular Member CTRgunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    NE
    Posts
    84
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    pm price.
    thx

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    417
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Already PM to you. Thanks

    Sean
    83392986

    Quote Originally Posted by CTRgunner View Post
    pm price.
    thx

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •