User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6
Results 86 to 92 of 92
  1. #86
    Regular Member nokh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    8,625
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Borbor View Post
    yet less than 24 hours ago, you said

    lmao, change your mind much?
    Good analysis. Where have you been all this while?

  2. #87
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Citizen of The World
    Posts
    15,846
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Looks like Hu Yun's age is beginning to tell,playing two matches in one day is a bit of a stretch for him, losing tamely to JOJ. I'd expected a closer match with JOJ having the edge.

  3. #88
    Regular Member lcleing's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    842
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin L View Post
    Why are you so affected by it('lmao'?), what's your problem? Where's the contradiction or discrepancy?

    What I said of Lin Dan in G1 was from his angle wrt his present form and what I wrote later about the match as a whole was in consideration of its purpose and Lin Dan's role in honouring his good friend in reciprocation. Note, I stop commenting on the match proceedings from the middle of G2 onwards as I wasn't concerned about the entire match outcome.
    The only one who is "affected by it" is you. So why do you get so worked out over one simple question?

    He asked a logical question. Anyone who is not obsess with a red flag with yellow stars, will start scratching their heads after reading your previous comments.

  4. #89
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,800
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion1 View Post
    Do anybody know what is the basic idea behind Copenhagen Masters??.. Is there any rule or they call players randomly according to their choice?? Why there was no women's singles match?? What happened to Tine Baun?? I was literally confused.
    It is an invitational event, not official tournament. More like an exhibition to seal off the year (player of the year awards, etc.) and in this short space of time they don't have room for 5 events. Also this year is one day shorter than in the past so not even group stages, maybe lack of budget to invite more players (perhaps because of Lin Dan).
    As for the chosen events, it is usually those where they/Denmark are strongest in at the moment so this year MS, MD and XD. Boe & Mogensen chosen as Players of the Year btw. (over Axelsen and Fischer/Pedersen)
    I'm sure they asked the other MD finalists if it was okay to replace Boe by Kolding, or maybe it is even in the contracts to allow such a thing for the spectators' sake to avoid a no match.
    Last edited by demolidor; 12-29-2012 at 04:42 AM.

  5. #90
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Citizen of The World
    Posts
    15,846
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lcleing View Post
    The only one who is "affected by it" is you. So why do you get so worked out over one simple question?

    He asked a logical question. Anyone who is not obsess with a red flag with yellow stars, will start scratching their heads after reading your previous comments.
    Does anybody ask a simple,logical question with 'lmao'? Do you?

    And why can't you see me as asking him a simple,logical question in return? You're thinking too much - didn't you see me saying to gundamzaku "OK,no problem" in post#77 before you post your reaction? Why rake it up again?

    And you've to add "Anyone who is not obsess with a red flag with yellow stars, will start scratching their heads after reading your previous comments" - telling ,isn't it.

  6. #91
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    12,045
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin L View Post
    Does anybody ask a simple,logical question with 'lmao'? Do you?

    And why can't you see me as asking him a simple,logical question in return? You're thinking too much - didn't you see me saying to gundamzaku "OK,no problem" in post#77 before you post your reaction? Why rake it up again?

    And you've to add "Anyone who is not obsess with a red flag with yellow stars, will start scratching their heads after reading your previous comments" - telling ,isn't it.
    You are thinking too much and too fast to defend by saying <Why are you so affected by it?> blah blah. That member was most probably just teasing you, you get irritated(that sentence shows it). If you had answered by friendly banter, then no prob. This is not 1st time happen, often you are too fast to defend.

    If you say some more blah blah blah, take note that we have had to put up with much more before getting into that kinda mode.And I think I would have gotten angry replies if I had answered "Why are you affected by it?" style, you got it easy

  7. #92
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    5,238
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    It is an invitational event, not official tournament. More like an exhibition to seal off the year (player of the year awards, etc.) and in this short space of time they don't have room for 5 events. Also this year is one day shorter than in the past so not even group stages, maybe lack of budget to invite more players (perhaps because of Lin Dan).
    As for the chosen events, it is usually those where they/Denmark are strongest in at the moment so this year MS, MD and XD. Boe & Mogensen chosen as Players of the Year btw. (over Axelsen and Fischer/Pedersen)
    I'm sure they asked the other MD finalists if it was okay to replace Boe by Kolding, or maybe it is even in the contracts to allow such a thing for the spectators' sake to avoid a no match.
    Thanks... Good reply..

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •