User Tag List

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
Results 86 to 102 of 447
  1. #86
    Regular Member danielwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    4,484
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drifit View Post
    are you sure those are real "gals"? JB is giving me another point of view.

    danielwong helping me?
    for this round, i am just gonna enjoy the badminton and satay
    enough for organising since last Thomas Cup....let drifit enjoy the process this time
    and make sure there is lucky draw with grand prize LCW racquet

  2. #87
    Regular Member nokh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    9,047
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danielwong View Post
    mailbox cleared
    btw, i thought Baskin Robbins?
    and if confirm coming and would like to stay for a night
    i can provide you lodging....
    Thanks for your very kind offer. Will let you know once it is confirmed.

    Ok, I will settle for BR because I already had a HD last night.
    See :
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  3. #88
    Regular Member Blurry D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Yishun
    Posts
    1,810
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danielwong View Post
    for this round, i am just gonna enjoy the badminton and satay
    enough for organising since last Thomas Cup....let drifit enjoy the process this time
    and make sure there is lucky draw with grand prize LCW racquet
    Haha Daniel want to test out the prize again ? I can bring it along.. kekekekekekekekekekeke

  4. #89
    Regular Member danielwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    4,484
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    Thanks for your very kind offer. Will let you know once it is confirmed.

    Ok, I will settle for BR because I already had a HD last night.
    See :
    come for both ocassion lar
    this round, tell your Home Minister is for Christmas shopping
    and next year MO is for CNY shopping


    Quote Originally Posted by Blurry D View Post
    Haha Daniel want to test out the prize again ? I can bring it along.. kekekekekekekekekekeke
    save it for yourself....this round i think will have VT-Z Force and I am gonna land it.....

  5. #90
    Regular Member nokh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    9,047
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danielwong View Post
    come for both ocassion lar
    this round, tell your Home Minister is for Christmas shopping
    and next year MO is for CNY shopping
    Nephew, need $$$$ for shopping. Not easy to to get $$$$ nowadays.

  6. #91
    Moderator drifit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Selangor, Malaysia
    Posts
    6,428
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danielwong View Post
    for this round, i am just gonna enjoy the badminton and satay
    enough for organising since last Thomas Cup....let drifit enjoy the process this time
    and make sure there is lucky draw with grand prize LCW racquet
    this time, no mini tournament.
    basically will be gathering or meet up. we talk and laugh more than playing badminton perhaps.

  7. #92
    Regular Member nokh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    9,047
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danielwong View Post
    for this round, i am just gonna enjoy the badminton and satay
    enough for organising since last Thomas Cup....let drifit enjoy the process this time
    and make sure there is lucky draw with grand prize LCW racquet
    Quote Originally Posted by drifit View Post
    this time, no mini tournament.
    basically will be gathering or meet up. we talk and laugh more than playing badminton perhaps.
    Different organizer.
    drifit = Proton
    danielwong = Maybank

    daniel, if you want racquet, you have to look for your own sponsor.

  8. #93
    Regular Member Blurry D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Yishun
    Posts
    1,810
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Lets start to think of what shuttles we would like to use.

  9. #94
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur/Singapore
    Posts
    252
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi I would like to join too ya sound so interesting and kindly keep me update will pm my contact too .

  10. #95
    Regular Member ziggy87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    MAS - PJ
    Posts
    1,031
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Badminton Session Venue : PJ
    Time : 3-6pm

    Dinner gathering Venue : PJ/KL
    Time : 7-11pm

    Attendees:
    1. kwun
    2. drifit
    3. shooting stroke
    4. concretemad
    5. suetyan (Lee Suet Yan)
    6. smashmaniac
    7. Blurry D (Adrian)
    8. danielwong (Daniel)
    9. tckang (Kang)
    10. raksasa.gorgon
    11. wmlam
    12. (Stephanie F Ngmf)
    13. (JamesQuah)
    14. limsy
    15. (William Tan)
    16. nokh88
    17. RazorCutter
    18. ziggy87 (Nicholas Lee)

    N/T: We have invitation in the FB too. To prevent confusion or miscalculate the pax. Bracketed are in FB profile name.


  11. #96
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    12,132
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    how bout you?kak helang?coincidently i will be in kl from 13-17,heh
    You didnt my post? Already said I not coming, a lot of deadline to finish before Xmas
    Last edited by eaglehelang; 12-06-2012 at 12:53 AM.

  12. #97
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    792
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    Well...you can coach us during the session.
    Hahaha...............Since kwun is coming to KL....I'll teach him how to smash KL Style....whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop

    One more thing.....about the dress code.... its badminton attire for the badminton session and dinner....?

  13. #98
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    You didnt my post? Already said I not coming, a lot of deadline to finish before Xmas
    too bad.
    so we meet in sudirman?

  14. #99
    Regular Member nokh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    9,047
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shooting stroke View Post
    Hahaha...............Since kwun is coming to KL....I'll teach him how to smash KL Style....whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop

    One more thing.....about the dress code.... its badminton attire for the badminton session and dinner....?
    Don't teach him all that you know. You must keep the lethal ones to fend for yourself like the olden days martial art sifu.

  15. #100
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    coming to a court near you...
    Posts
    28,044
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    too bad.
    so we meet in sudirman?
    I might try to make it then. Sorry to hijack the thread

  16. #101
    Regular Member nokh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    9,047
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by madbad View Post
    I might try to make it then. Sorry to hijack the thread
    Another 3 hours drive for me?

  17. #102
    Regular Member ikki9394's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    155
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Oh... I won't be in KL on sunday night else I'll join

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •