Hi - searching for a replacement for my Yonex Armortec 900 Power

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by camva, Dec 4, 2012.

1. camva

camva New Member

Hi guys,

my lovely atp900 broke last week and now i need a nice new racket. I heard this one breaks easily and i am curious what other nice rackets are out there so i decided i want to try a new one. It doesnt have to be Yonex. I play mostly MD and MX. My Racket before the atp900 was a Nanospeed 600 and now that the atp is broken, i dont wanna play with that anymore. Somehow its akward to play with it now.
    Do you have some nice suggestions? ~100€ is fine with me. Less money cause its a old model is good too as long as its a good racket =)
    Would be very happy if some of you could help me.

Greetings
    camva

2. teoky

teoky Regular Member

Manager
    The Voltric 80 and Voltric Z-Force are a good upgrade to the AT900P.

3. amleto

amleto Regular Member

arc10 will be more manoeuvrable as it's less head heavy. You may find vt80 is easier to use than at900p.

victor mx70, jjs, would slot into the 'slightly easier to use than at900p' slot as well.

This mx70 is very well priced for UK market
    http://www.centralsports.co.uk/products/victor-meteor-mx-london-badminton-racket-central-sports
    It doesn't even looked that bad compared to euro market.

victor bravesword LYD would be even easier.

carlton vapour trail tour comes in at €100 as well, that is a good option.

Maybe Oliver would be 'best value for money', considering your location, but I am not familiar with those rackets.

#3 amleto, Dec 4, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2012
  4. Smichz

Smichz Regular Member

Student,Tour guide,Marketer
    Get another 900Power,if u feel it suits u most.I have tried lots of new rackets,but i still stick to it most of the time.Fragile?Use a specially designed for AT900P's Yonex Continuous Grommets,then u can get rid of your fear.

5. camva

camva New Member

Thanks for the help. I couldnt try out the voltric series yet, i will in a few months. I wanna have 2 good rackets. Kinda sucks if your only good racket broke or the strings. I got myself now a Babolat X feel blast. Last years model. Got it for 80€ thats a good price i guess. I tried the ARCZ was somehow really really great and bad at the sae times. Maybe the timing is really difficult i dont know, but for 140€ .. it should be perfect. The Superwave 36 felt not right enough.
    I hope i can try the Voltric 80, Voltric Z-Force and carlton vapour trail tour /bravesword lyd next year.

Thanks again!

Could somebody explain continuous grommets for me? English isnt my native language as you might guessed and i dont know what Smichz meant.