Help me!!! Badminton shops in Yokohama, Japan?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by patrick2197, Dec 4, 2012.

1. patrick2197

patrick2197 Regular Member

blogger
    Hi. i want to know where are the badminton shops on Yokohama Japan. hopefully it is near Yokohama station. Yonex badminton racquets should be present in the shops. I saw one near our house here but they sell another brand which is very unknown and it is very expensive at about 20,000 yen or about 220 US dollars. I want to know where badminton racquets are sold. My racquet is a hand me down from my father 10 years ago and I haven`t restringed it ever since. I am 15 years old. I am thinking of at least getting the budget racquet Voltric 5. I heard great reviews from the internet. Please suggest if you can. My budget is a bit low. Maybe, less than 110 US dollars. less than 10,000 yen. I will only try Yonex. I trust Yonex :) I am an offensive player. I am in the intermediate level. But I haven`t played it for over a year. Still, I think I`m in the intermediate level.

2. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

They don't sell those models in Japan and I don't think you will like those near your budget: NanoSpeed 1000/2000 and ArcSaber 3FL ...

I'd check on Rakuten for some models in your budget. Maybe a Gosen ...

#2 demolidor, Dec 5, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2012
  3. Wingu

Wingu Regular Member

Teacher
    If you are living in Japan right now, I'd recommend checking out rakuten as well.
    They offer better prices than stores.
    If you're able to and really want to go to a physical store, I recommend Racket Shop Fuji in the Kanto area. The nearest shop to Yokohama would be in Machida (Tokyo) I think.

4. Badmintan

Badmintan Regular Member

5. patrick2197

patrick2197 Regular Member

blogger
    Thank you so MUCH!!!

thank you so much!