User Tag List

Thread: please help

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default please help

where can i get yonex or infact any good make of badminton clothing outside of the uk? like websites?... i was watching the scottish international the other week and there was alot of danish players especially with really nice yonex clothing but i dont have a clue where i would be able to buy? i have looked everywhere? can someone give me some websites xx

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, one Danish connection that springs to mind is Forza (http://www.forzabadminton.co.uk/), but since you say they were wearing Yonex then I don't know...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oops.. reposted by mistake. sorry

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mrs-poochie View Post
    where can i get yonex or infact any good make of badminton clothing outside of the uk? like websites?... i was watching the scottish international the other week and there was alot of danish players especially with really nice yonex clothing but i dont have a clue where i would be able to buy? i have looked everywhere? can someone give me some websites xx
    Only a little bit vague there . Male or female players of Denmark? There were only a few sponsored by Yonex so depends on who in particular ...