User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 25
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jkt-Indo
    Posts
    9,018
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default DRAW of 2012 SuperSeries FINALS

    The draw is released through ts.com : http://www.tournamentsoftware.com/sp...7-A4796D9F57DF

    MS
    Group A
    Lee Chong Wei (MAS)
    Hu Yun (HKG)
    Boonsak Ponsana (THA)
    Du Pengyu (CHN)

    Group B
    Chen Long (CHN)
    Kenichi Tago (JPN)
    Daren Liew (MAS)
    Hans-Kristian Vittinghus (DEN)

    WS
    Group A
    Li Xuerui (CHN)
    Wang Shixian (CHN)
    Sung Ji Hyun (KOR)
    Eriko Hirose (JPN)

    Group B
    Juliane Schenk (GER)
    Saina Nehwal (IND)
    Tine Baun (DEN)
    Ratchanok Inthanon (THA)

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jkt-Indo
    Posts
    9,018
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    MD
    Group A
    Koo Kien Keat/Tan Boon Heong (MAS)
    Kim Ki Jung/Kim Sa Rang (KOR)
    Mathias Boe/Carsten Mogensen (DEN)
    Cai Yun/Fu Haifeng (CHN)

    Group B
    Hiroyuki Endo/Kenichi Hayakawa (JPN)
    Hong Wei/Shen Ye (CHN)
    Bodin Issara/Maneepong Jongjit (THA)
    Hoon Thien How/Tan Wee Kiong (MAS)

    WD
    Group A
    Shizuka Matsuo/Mami Naito (JPN)
    Tian Qing/Zhao Yunlei (CHN)
    Duanganong Aroonkesorn/Kunchala Voravichitchaikul (THA)
    Poon Lok Yan/Tse Ying Suet (HKG)

    Group B
    Eom Hye Won/Jang Ye Na (KOR)
    Wang Xiaoli/Yu Yang (CHN)
    Kamilla Rytter Juhl/Christinna Pedersen (DEN)
    Misaki Matsutomo/Ayaka Takahashi (JPN)

    XD
    Group A
    Xu Chen/Ma Jin (CHN)
    Tontowi Ahmad/Liliyana Natsir (INA)
    Sudket Prapakamol/Saralee Thoungthongkam (THA)
    Yoo Yeon Seong/Jang Ye Na (KOR)

    Group B
    Chan Peng Soon/Goh Liu Ying (MAS)
    Zhang Nan/Zhao Yunlei (CHN)
    Joachim Fischer Nielsen/Christinna Pedersen (DEN)
    Muhammad Rijal/Debby Susanto (INA)

  3. #3
    Regular Member touya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Flower City
    Posts
    330
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    For WS, LXR and WSX are on the same group, maybe they will 'help' each other to ensure two place for CHN in the semis. While the other group is really interesting, SN, JS and RI match between each other should be interesting. I don't think TB will advance here given her recent poor performance.

    MD group A is definitely a hell group. MAS, DEN, and CHN is gonna fight really hard because there is no room for mistake. Poor KKJ/KSR, their chance to progress is almost nil.

    While, in XD group A, I think the first and third seed are going to advance. However, group B is very competitive. I think MAS or DEN will fight for the second place, since CHN is almost sure to top the group. It's interesting if Rijal/Debby could make an upset to both pair.

    MS and WD groups seems pretty reasonable. This time ZYL/TQ and WXL/YY are on the different group. I think they will fight to be the first on their respective group, so they won't meet each other on the Semis. Otherwise, maybe Olympic scandal could happen again. Personally, I want to see ZYL/TQ vs CP/KRJ on the semis, should be interesting.

    Can't wait for tomorrow.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    who say koo/tan will advance to semi?

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    3,974
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    who say koo/tan will advance to semi?
    With their BOLEH spirit, they will advance to Final

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Citizen of The World
    Posts
    17,621
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    MD Grp A is the group of death.

  7. #7
    Regular Member nokh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    9,047
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    who say koo/tan will advance to semi?
    Not me.
    HTH/TWK, maybe.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    5,560
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by touya View Post
    For WS, LXR and WSX are on the same group, maybe they will 'help' each other to ensure two place for CHN in the semis. While the other group is really interesting, SN, JS and RI match between each other should be interesting. I don't think TB will advance here given her recent poor performance.

    MD group A is definitely a hell group. MAS, DEN, and CHN is gonna fight really hard because there is no room for mistake. Poor KKJ/KSR, their chance to progress is almost nil.

    While, in XD group A, I think the first and third seed are going to advance. However, group B is very competitive. I think MAS or DEN will fight for the second place, since CHN is almost sure to top the group. It's interesting if Rijal/Debby could make an upset to both pair.

    MS and WD groups seems pretty reasonable. This time ZYL/TQ and WXL/YY are on the different group. I think they will fight to be the first on their respective group, so they won't meet each other on the Semis. Otherwise, maybe Olympic scandal could happen again. Personally, I want to see ZYL/TQ vs CP/KRJ on the semis, should be interesting.

    Can't wait for tomorrow.
    "maybe they will 'help' each other to ensure two place for CHN in the semis" - Lol; How ?.. They may know the consequences when they deliberately lose to their opponent in a match . So, Li could not help shixian by losing to her deliberately, because that is the only way she can help her.

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    5,560
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    In MD Group A, there is a chance for Denmark pair and korean pair to advance to semis..

  10. #10
    Regular Member nokh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    9,047
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion1 View Post
    "maybe they will 'help' each other to ensure two place for CHN in the semis" - Lol; How ?.. They may know the consequences when they deliberately lose to their opponent in a match . So, Li could not help shixian by losing to her deliberately, because that is the only way she can help her.
    But they are playing first followed by SJH vs EH.

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    5,560
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    But they are playing first followed by SJH vs EH.
    Definitely Li will win the match.. Because there is no way she can help her mate to win.. If she want shixian to gain points, then they may try to deliberately lose the match. But she may know the consequences .

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    sibu,sarawak,malaysia
    Posts
    774
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The SS FINAL PAW game is up, and the draw has been done:

    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...85#post2014585

  13. #13
    Regular Member touya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Flower City
    Posts
    330
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion1 View Post
    "maybe they will 'help' each other to ensure two place for CHN in the semis" - Lol; How ?.. They may know the consequences when they deliberately lose to their opponent in a match . So, Li could not help shixian by losing to her deliberately, because that is the only way she can help her.
    Well, it still possible, if LXR is confident enough that she can beat SJH and Eriko in a comfortable manner, she has the luxury to lose with WSX in a tight match, say rubber set with close points (to increase her chance if there is a tie for number of winning).
    That being said she would still has two point(from beating SJH and Eriko), so even though WSX is losing to Eriko and SJH, LXR would still go to semis, but maybe not as the top of group A.
    But then again, this is me hypothetically speaking, as there is huge risk that anything can happen to LXR.

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    5,560
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by touya View Post
    Well, it still possible, if LXR is confident enough that she can beat SJH and Eriko in a comfortable manner, she has the luxury to lose with WSX in a tight match, say rubber set with close points (to increase her chance if there is a tie for number of winning).
    That being said she would still has two point(from beating SJH and Eriko), so even though WSX is losing to Eriko and SJH, LXR would still go to semis, but maybe not as the top of group A.
    But then again, this is me hypothetically speaking, as there is huge risk that anything can happen to LXR.
    You are contradictory... You said that both the chinese girls help each other in order to reach semifinals(both). But now, your argument was like only talking about Li xuerui. ]

    Still i can say that both of them could not help each other since this will lead to much more controversies. Because Li is in excellent form, the way she crushed yihan is the proof to it. In that situation, if she loses to shixian who is not at all in form, then its a clear indication of match throwing. So, hopefully both the girls play their game with their full potential.

  15. #15
    Regular Member nokh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    9,047
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    We shall all know by tomorrow about 3.00pm local time.

  16. #16
    Regular Member touya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Flower City
    Posts
    330
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion1 View Post
    You are contradictory... You said that both the chinese girls help each other in order to reach semifinals(both). But now, your argument was like only talking about Li xuerui. ]

    Still i can say that both of them could not help each other since this will lead to much more controversies. Because Li is in excellent form, the way she crushed yihan is the proof to it. In that situation, if she loses to shixian who is not at all in form, then its a clear indication of match throwing. So, hopefully both the girls play their game with their full potential.
    No, you got me wrong. When I said they can help each other, I was talking about how LXR can give an easier path to WSX by giving one free point to her. So if WSX can at least beat Eriko or SJH, she has a bigger chance to go the semis. It's a lot easier than if she lost to LXR, then she has to beat the other two, no room for mistake.

  17. #17
    Regular Member touya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Flower City
    Posts
    330
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    We shall all know by tomorrow about 3.00pm local time.
    Yes, you are right. We can say anything about the possibility of the outcome, but in the end, the players is the one who will decide that for us.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •