1) if CHN won both their matches, INA out.
2) if CHN lost both matches, INA in.
3) if CHN beat INA and lost to THA, INA out.P
4) if CHN lost to THA and beat INA, INA out.
5) if CHN beat THA in 2 games and lost to INA, INA in.
6) if CHN beat THA in 3 games and lost to INA in 2, INA in.
7) if CHN beat THA IN 3 and lost to INA in 3, then total points won minus points lost.
After CHN defeated THA 2-1, the situation becomes;
if CHN beat INA, INA out
If INA beat CHN in 2 games, INA in and CHN out.
If INA beat CHN in 3 games with net points
+10 points or less, INA out.
+15 points or more, CHN out.
+12 or 13 points, THA out.
+11 points, CHN in, INA & THA draw lots.
+14 points, INA in, CHN & THA draw lots.
Hong Wei has got a very impressive smash. He has dominated the match with his smash so far.
But the pair just doesn't have the polish that that top pairs have yet...hopefully they can develop that final missing piece.