User Tag List

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Justin L View Post
    Thanks for the stats, I get your point. But Lee CW is grousing about the whole year and the previous year after year, not just the few months post-Olympics. He said that in the post-match interview after his shocked loss to Du Pengyu.

Actually, I was a bit taken back by his outburst during the interview though I did sense something unusual or wrong with him after the Olympics, what with skipping the CHN Masters and CHN Open but still play in CBSL, his wedding preparations and all those activities and matters surrounding it such as the reporters hounding him, his family scandals, etc. Then the defeat by Chen Long which unsettled him and finally the humiliating loss to Du Pengyu was the straw that broke the camel's back.It was as if he suddenly let go his pent up emotions and saying enough is enough.

You can say a considerable part of it has to do with matters outside or unrelated to badminton directly and so shouldn't be blamed on the tournament schedule. But the point is , well, that's life; nobody being ordinary mortals can really separate work or career from his private life. To make matters worse, the many tournaments he has to play and the sponsorship obligations to meet, all add up to a breaking point.
    I hope my post didn't come across as critizising LCW for speaking out.. I think he is barking up the wrong tree with critizing BWF and the schedule in this case, but I am also a big fan of honesty, and really like when players get emotional in interviews and really speak what's on their minds instead of just giving the same boring rehearsed professionally correct bs to all post-game questions all the time!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WSX vs IR is on, no livestreaming, anyone?

Thanks, available now !
    Last edited by Justin L; 12-14-2012 at 10:11 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A smash winner to go 11-10 up from WSX.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another cross court smash for 12-10, not bad, Shixian.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion1 View Post
    Saina has (rightly or wrongly) for coming across as arrogant -- Whats wrong with you man!!! Moderators have to look into this as well not only seeing as one sided ...If people defend themselves from such a comment arises from LD Rules targeting a particular player, then he is called as troller. And what is this guy named as????? I have been watching this guy LD Rules , seems to be so enthusiastic in disgracing and posting comments against saina in any thread whereever her name arises.. What's your real problem man?.. Whatever you say, whether she passes today's hurdle or not, she is one of the best women's singles badminton player in the world.. The way this guy is irritating all the saina's fans by simply calling her as arrogant and unnecessarily dragging others by his objectionable comments.. Moderators have to definitely look into this.. I definitely, know the moderator 'cheung' will look into this and take appropriate steps as soon as possible.. I have been noticing LD Rules ... Unnecessary he will start to make some controversial statement and try to get pleasure from that..
    My humble opinions:

1. this looks more like a troll post than others. If I m mod, should really look at it ( I don't mind removing my this post together if so necessary )

2. Most ppls here agree to "agree to disagree", but debate the disagreement based on facts and fair judgement. Surpressing others' opion or twisting/biasing others' comments to force them to agree to you is really unacceptable.

3. As a side-watch, LD Rules' comments were not always agreeable to me, yet the post u r against actually consisted of facts and fair comments. you could counter-argue with him with other facts. And how could you represent "all Saina's fans"? Definitely not all her fans are like you...

4. Why attack his name? Ppl have a freedom to choose his name here. I wouldn't attack your name though it relate to some toxic creature...

5. Why press/preempt the mod? I m sure he/she keeps a close eye on every post, esp all these latest and hottest threads...

6. No one stop your own extreme love on Saina, yet don't force others to love her or you, don't try to kill others if they don't. Ok?
    Last edited by Jonc108; 12-14-2012 at 10:47 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jonc108 View Post
    My humble opinions:

1. this looks more like a troll post than others. If I m mod, should really look at it ( I don't mind removing my this post together if so necessary )

2. Most ppls here agree to "agree to disagree", but debate the disagreement based on facts and fair judgement. Surpressing others' opion or twisting/biasing others' comments to force them to agree to you is really unacceptable.

3. As a side-watch, LD Rules' comments were not always agreeable to me, yet the post u r against actually consisted of facts and fair comments. you could counter-argue with him with other facts. And how could you represent "all Saina's fans"? Definitely not all her fans are like you...

4. Why attack his name? Ppl have a freedom to choose his name here. I wouldn't attack your name though it relate to some toxic creature...

5. Why press/preempt the mod? I m sure he/she keeps a close eye on every post, esp all these latest and hottest threads...

6. No one stop your own extreme love on Saina, yet don't force others to love her or you, don't try to kill others if they don't. Ok?

Ha ha.. Thats why you are not moderator... Simple.. If you eliminate all posts posted by people whoever reply to the posts which deliberately says something against a player..., definitely, you wont come near to moderator.. Even i can say the same thing to you. If i were a moderator and seeing such comments from LD Rules, definitely, i will delete the same.. Really this makes sense..

Did i say anything against any chinese player.. Like 'arrogant' or any other words in this thread, i bet you i will not reply you again.. I was completely defending a player who proved herself in this badminton arena which was completely dominated by chinese players..

Am i forcing to love her?? Lol... Again an ignorant answer.. I just replied not to throw unnecessary words against her which are totally wrong... So, you are totally into LD Rules, whatever he said was correct right???? .

Definitely, Moderator will keep an eye on this.. I never used such words against any particular player like LD Rules used here. If a person continuously attack a top ranked player for simple self pleasure, it is totally not accepted by any person..

Who attacked??? Me !!! Lol.. He was the one who continuously attacking saina for nothing.... I never name a person unnecessarily unless or until he/she deliberately attack a top ranked player for his self pleasure ...
    Last edited by scorpion1; 12-15-2012 at 02:56 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do think that Saina is arrogant (whether or not that is the fault of the Indian media is subject of another discussion altogether). And guess what, I am entitled to my opinions, just like you are. If you can't accept that, then maybe you shouldn't be on the internet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yamsyams View Post
    I do think that Saina is arrogant (whether or not that is the fault of the Indian media is subject of another discussion altogether). And guess what, I am entitled to my opinions, just like you are. If you can't accept that, then maybe you shouldn't be on the internet.
    Jealous fellow.. Ha ha... Are you god ?? To tell me what to do and what not to do..??

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion1 View Post
    Jealous fellow.. Ha ha... Are you god ?? To tell me what to do and what not to do..??
    If that's the best response you can come up with, what can I say? I'll let others be the judge.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yamsyams View Post
    If that's the best response you can come up with, what can I say? I'll let others be the judge.
    Yep... I wont reply as if you people do.. I never target any particular player for nothing.. They have come to this level with so many sacrifices and talent.... Simple

CHEERS !!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now i know why people is so stubborn, someone got the "paranoid schizophrenia"... Poor boy...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LD rules! View Post
    Sasaki elected to withdraw. Simple
    Quote Originally Posted by depleter View Post
    Only 2 players at max from a country can play.As china has 3 wang zhengming ca'nt play.Next sasaki was invited but he rejected.so VITTINGHUS is playing.
    thanks to both of you. i was thinking of the "2 players at max from the same country"-rule, but did not know that sasaki withdrew. any reason behind this? or just not motivated?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beta2k View Post
    thanks to both of you. i was thinking of the "2 players at max from the same country"-rule, but did not know that sasaki withdrew. any reason behind this? or just not motivated?
    Not really sure why he withdrew, there are no other representatives from Tonami Club (Sasaki's club) competing here, but I don't think he had any club matches to play so can't actually give an accurate answer on this one.

As for the other post in this thread, nobody needs to waste their time replying to people like that. If you can't have a fair discussion with them, then it's not worth it!

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32