MX jjs vs BS lyd

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Nicky_Boy02, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Nicky_Boy02

Nicky_Boy02 Regular Member

Space Explorer
    Can someone compare MXjjs and BS lyd in terms of speed, maneuverability and power? My friend wants to get a new racket and I'm asking for him. He smashes a lot, hence he initially eyed on MXjjs but he's afraid MXjjs will not be fast enough though.

2. soulsync

soulsync Regular Member

For power smashers get MX-JJS then ... i believe he should have the arm strength for it and wont be too slow. Again dunno expect fast defense / drive play like LYD tho :)

3. Ch1k0

Ch1k0 Regular Member

N/A
    In general MX frames are only slightly slower than BS frames. So the answer to your question would be that the jjs will lose out a tad bit in speed. Slightly more in maneuverability. But will win in the power department as I find that it's stiffer and head heavier by a bit than the lyd.

4. Nicky_Boy02

Nicky_Boy02 Regular Member

Space Explorer
    i'm using VTZF 4u.. it would be easily to compare with it so that he will have a better self-visualized mxjjs or bslyd. thanks. some say the 4u mxjjs has equivalency to some 3u racket of yonex.