User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maxout View Post
    Not at all ... it is EASY to get stuff in Malaysia - high level of availability of almost everything (exception being a degrommeting tool !!) , the problem is that the RINGGIT is a SHRINKGIT, so things are "expensive" relative to purchasing power esp strings and grips (esp my favourite - Yonex) ...
    oh i see. i was very curious especially with strings because they are probably the cheapest thing to buy for badminton besides a pack of overgrip, but it seemed that it's difficult for some to replace, so now i know it's probably more expensive in Malaysia than say the US?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gundamzaku View Post
    oh i see. i was very curious especially with strings because they are probably the cheapest thing to buy for badminton besides a pack of overgrip, but it seemed that it's difficult for some to replace, so now i know it's probably more expensive in Malaysia than say the US?
    Exactly !!! For non-Malaysians coming to buy badminton stuff in Malaysia, it is CHEAP ... but for local Malaysians, due to the worsening forex of ringgit, they are EXPENSIVE ... so, we are "extra" careful ... eg: a packet of BG66UM (around RM35) is the value of 1 WEEK'S WORTH OF LUNCHES !! and a Karakal SuperPU = 1 LUNCH meal .... Yonex Supergrap is even more frightening .... due to durability ....

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yup. That's true

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

go to far east sdn bhd in pandan indah,kuala lumpur

they are victor distributor

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

else can try hock eng bangi. pretty cheap. vs850 sold at RM 30 plus string. not sure if without the string

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2