User Tag List

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Which shop in Singapore sells this Karakal ICE60 ?

Hi All,

Does anyone know where to buy the Karakal ICE60 grip below ? Bought this one from the badminton shop opposite Tampines Sports Hall but they had only one stock left and they're not sure when the new stock is going to come.
    I really like this grip, it's thin, not too soft but still feels tacky and very durable. Had played with it for 6 games and it's still in a good shape with only minimum wear signs, I think it lasts much longer compared to Yonex SuperGrap.

Thanks in advance

Name:  IMG-20130118-00347.jpg
Views: 301
Size:  207.6 KB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Try Sports Report on the 4th floor (#04-10) of One Raffles Place. Give them a call at 6534 2344 to see if they carry any inventory.
    Quote Originally Posted by quixilver View Post
    Hi All, Does anyone know where to buy the Karakal ICE60 grip below ? Bought this one from the badminton shop opposite Tampines Sports Hall but they had only one stock left and they're not sure when the new stock is going to come. I really like this grip, it's thin, not too soft but still feels tacky and very durable. Had played with it for 6 games and it's still in a good shape with only minimum wear signs, I think it lasts much longer compared to Yonex SuperGrap. Thanks in advance Name:  IMG-20130118-00347.jpg
Views: 301
Size:  207.6 KB

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Genghis View Post
    Try Sports Report on the 4th floor (#04-10) of One Raffles Place. Give them a call at 6534 2344 to see if they carry any inventory.
    Thanks... Will try my luck tomorrow.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I heard Sports Report have moved to Hong Leong Building as OUB is under renovation.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Too bad, they don't carry this Ice60 anymore. Left only the ribbed Karakals.