User Tag List

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd be amazed if DuPY can equalise with G2...provided The Dragon's mind starts to wander...

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only smash outright winner for DuPY?

The Dragon taking forty winks?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Dragon conquers and soars.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Didn't expect Chen Long's best and easiest match to be against his teammate. A comprehensive,resounding victory worthy of a true champion.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

See cause Li Xuerui won the SuperSeries Finals, does this mean that she now "deserves" her Olympic gold? Or does she have to prove something else to sceptical people...

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A fitting finale,the final tournament of the year won by Chen Long and Du Pengyu, in the absence of Lin Dan and Lee CW.

Also Li Xuerui proving herself the best in the world at the moment.

So too Wang Xiaoli and Yu Yang.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not forgetting the Danes in XD, Fischer/Pedersen, and MD, Bo/Mo. Well done and congratulations !

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Somehow I still find it strange not to see Lee CW in the final, needs getting used to. We should see him in the KOR PSS and the MAS Open next year, looking forward to it.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The first match between ZZ v Fischer/Pedersen should be played as last one, this is the most interesting of 5 finals. Both Li Xuerui and Chen Long showed total domination over their opponents, superb performance by Boe/Mogensen also Fischer/Pedersen as well who performed their best here.
    Congrats to the champions, CHN and DEN shuttlers who won 3 and 2 titles respectively

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CLELY View Post
    The first match between ZZ v Fischer/Pedersen should be played as last one, this is the most interesting of 5 finals. Both Li Xuerui and Chen Long showed total domination over their opponents, superb performance by Boe/Mogensen also Fischer/Pedersen as well who performed their best here.
    Congrats to the champions, CHN and DEN shuttlers who won 3 and 2 titles respectively
    it's strange. XD is almost always played first.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LD rules! View Post
    See cause Li Xuerui won the SuperSeries Finals, does this mean that she now "deserves" her Olympic gold? Or does she have to prove something else to sceptical people...
    it doesn't matters as to what anybody says of anyone for that matter... she has the trophies in her kitty which proves and the records to show off....

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YummyDaddy View Post
    OMG look at Li Xuerui, so patronising towards Wang Shixian after the final match. Back stabber

Attachment 134552
    Backstabber? Talking about yourself? Don't tell me you can read her mind and feel her heart?!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Justin L View Post
    I think LXR's threat won't come from any of her well-known rivals who can only hope to catch her on her off day. I'd look to the new crop of up-and-coming,promising youngsters to see who might pose a serious challenge to her in the near future, say, Mitani Minatsu, Nozomi Okuhara, P V Sindhu, Deng Xuan, Sun Yu, for example. For me, I especially like Sun Yu who is said to be in the mould of Wang Yihan with the height and reach.

Understandably, LXR's sudden ascent to the pinnacle has evoked mixed reactions, from being bowled over to grudging acceptance. She herself is aware of that and has said she is determined to do her utmost and start garnering as many titles as possible within the shortest time. And, I hasten to add, she is beginning to live up to her words, collecting her third consecutive world class titles in just two months; many more to come, I believe.
    Oh,how can I forget to mention the Thai child prodigies whom LXR praised highly of, eg Busanan. I should also add Intanon R and Tai TY, both of whom are in the international circuit for less than 3 years, and still developing as players, so could possibly blossom within the next two years or so.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it was Zhuangcorp here who pointed out rightly that DuPY doesn't have a lethal smash unilke Chen Long's.
    Sorry,correction, it was Tactim who said it in the Du Pengyu thread.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ssj100 View Post
    Clearly a fake concession - she walks off with her bag on her back. Ridiculous. She'll never be champion (world no. 1 etc) again.
    http://weibo.com/1627103647/za1OuzTsz
    this is Gong Weijie, former Chinese player
    it's his official sina weibo.
    he was CCTV guest comentator of this tournament.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dongdong00013 View Post
    http://weibo.com/1627103647/za1OuzTsz
    this is Gong Weijie, former Chinese player
    it's his official sina weibo.
    he was CCTV guest comentator of this tournament.
    i remember him. He was one of the first person who broke the news via his weibo that WSX was not selected to play in the Olympics.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think LXR's threat won't come from any of her well-known rivals who can only hope to catch her on her off day. I'd look to the new crop of up-and-coming,promising youngsters to see who might pose a serious challenge to her in the near future, say, Mitani Minatsu, Nozomi Okuhara, P V Sindhu, Deng Xuan, Sun Yu, for example. For me, I especially like Sun Yu who is said to be in the mould of Wang Yihan with the height and reach.

Understandably, LXR's sudden ascent to the pinnacle has evoked mixed reactions, from being bowled over to grudging acceptance. She herself is aware of that and has said she is determined to do her utmost and start garnering as many titles as possible within the shortest time. And, I hasten to add, she is beginning to live up to her words, collecting her third consecutive world class titles in just two months; many more to come, I believe.
    Oh,how can I forget to mention the Thai child prodigies whom LXR praised highly of, eg Busanan. I should also add Intanon R and Tai TY, both of whom are in the international circuit for less than 3 years, and still developing as players, so could possibly blossom within the next two years or so.
    Put simply anybody and everybody under the sun from the coming crop but not SN, WYH, JS, SJ is going to be a threat for LXR in the coming years..... if you think so, Good Luck....

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast