User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question What kind of badminton infos are you seeking online?

I believe part and parcel of playing good badminton is theoretical knowledge! Like strategies, techniques and of course safety knowledge such as injury prevention and more..

At first it seemed like there was a lot for me to write about!

And hence i decided to start a website to share my experiences! However when i actually started a site i realized i got stuck with what to write..

So now I'm asking you people for kind advices on how i can improve and write better content! Like what are you people actually surfing about badminton online?

I'll be more than happy to research and try all sorts of interesting topics about badminton as badminton indeed is my passion! ^_^

http://www.art-of.badminton.com

Do take a look and tell me how i can be better alright! Many thanks for your help

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great concept. The website is not opening here though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gerald1994 View Post
    I believe part and parcel of playing good badminton is theoretical knowledge! Like strategies, techniques and of course safety knowledge such as injury prevention and more..

At first it seemed like there was a lot for me to write about!

And hence i decided to start a website to share my experiences! However when i actually started a site i realized i got stuck with what to write..

So now I'm asking you people for kind advices on how i can improve and write better content! Like what are you people actually surfing about badminton online?

I'll be more than happy to research and try all sorts of interesting topics about badminton as badminton indeed is my passion! ^_^

http://www.art-of.badminton.com

Do take a look and tell me how i can be better alright! Many thanks for your help
    My apologies! there's a typo! It should be www.art-of-badminton.com