User Tag List

Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by clawhammers View Post
    @CarbonexFan

Thank you for your sharing

I think Arc10 shall join its legendary status with AT700 OldColor / Gen-1

Market shall raise the pricing for Arc10 due to its continuing demand (and no supply)
    Unless market wants to buy something similar just a little bit better than Arcsaber 10, just like what CarbonexFan testimonial on Arc11

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by clawhammers View Post
    @CarbonexFan

Thank you for your sharing

I think Arc10 shall join its legendary status with AT700 OldColor / Gen-1

Market shall raise the pricing for Arc10 due to its continuing demand (and no supply)
    Guess I might be keeping my Arc10PG then... it's gonna be a premium in 1-2 years time

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroSOFInfinity View Post
    Guess I might be keeping my Arc10PG then... it's gonna be a premium in 1-2 years time
    according to my local badminton store they are getting a last small batch of 10pg, so i'm glad i didn't exactly missed out on purchasing one of them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arcsaber 11 and Arcsaber FB are both now available at Honly, JB...happened to be there earlier today when the stocks came in and the boss let me molest a few pieces. The paint job on the FB is really something imo. If I recall correctly, pricing around the range of RM 525-535 for the AS11 and RM 490 for the FB.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kvyra View Post
    Arcsaber 11 and Arcsaber FB are both now available at Honly, JB...happened to be there earlier today when the stocks came in and the boss let me molest a few pieces. The paint job on the FB is really something imo. If I recall correctly, pricing around the range of RM 525-535 for the AS11 and RM 490 for the FB.
    Are you sure the price is RM 525? That's about 35% discount... and does it include strings/grips?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone who have bought arc 11 can give some comment and review from it??

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by boyzz77 View Post
    Anyone who have bought arc 11 can give some comment and review from it??
    Will come Wednesday probably

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi, i just bought Arc11 in Perfect Sport Sdn Bhd, Bangi (nearby Hock eng Sport). Price rm560 inclusive bg66um + GRIP....only 3U/G5 avail at this moment. strung with ES5Protech.

can directly call Suhaili (Lan) @ 019-3586383 for order @ booking.

You may mention my name, Syahrul to get same price as me.

thx! :-)

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kvyra View Post
    hi bro, where is this honly located, and do they carry gosen racquets?..!

490 for the FB is really good price.. in sg the lowest i have seen is 220-230...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vajrasattva View Post

490 for the FB is really good price.. in sg the lowest i have seen is 220-230...
    Singapore usually is slightly higher due to Malaysia currency is weak, so in the sense you feel it is cheaper. That is the problem of currency, haha..

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vajrasattva View Post
    http://maps.google.com.my/
    key in 'Jalan Sutera 2'.
    Honly is located near the junction of Jalan Sutera 1 and 2.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did someone said before in here that there will be a Taufik Hidayat version of this racket sometime in the future?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More reviews please on Arc11 and ArcFB.. need to know more especially ArcFB due to its weight and coming from Yonex..
    Thanks

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroSOFInfinity View Post
    Did someone said before in here that there will be a Taufik Hidayat version of this racket sometime in the future?
    Yes, there will be a Arc11 TH Edition later in the year.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have tried both Arc11 & ArcFB. So writing a brief review hopefully it helps everyone when choose for the racket.

ArcFB - It is light(I meant it is very light), compare to NR800, it is not that fast, just not sure why, overall I tried with this racket, it feels like I need a lot of muscle power to drive or smash, most of the shuttle can reach back court but just not consistent(Too new to this racket? I doubt so). For my opinion, I think need a good muscle power or wrist power to handle this racket, it is not my style but it is probably yours. I foresee people with good power will definitely get the benefits from this racket.

Arc11 - No doubt, it is really king of control, Shaft is steady and stiff, so with the best bg66um gives the best combination of controlling. It is very similar to Arc10 but probably an enhanced version. I think the Arc11 best value is the racket itself is a balance racket, so that can be used by anyone even casual player like me, I seriously loved this racket but still quite new, so probably will provide other review some next time. With so far, I start to love this racket and feel it is greats. With balance weight, good control so I guess most of the people will like it, and to me it is slightly head heavy too, so in term of smashing speed is not too bad.

Also hopefully someone can share their reviews too.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Anyone looking for more information as well as some great reviews and discussions on the Arc-FB will find it on the Arc-FB thread:

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...Boost-(-ARC-FB-)

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also got to try the Arc11 and ArcFB tonight for about 2 hours combined.

Here's my short review for the Arc11, strung with ZM70 @ 23x25 lbs.

This racket is exactly as advertised, an enhanced version of the popular Arc10. I've never been a fan of the ArcSaber series, mainly because I could never get the power I wanted out of them and because I somehow find them hard to get used to and get the advertised precision.

This racket did fix the first issue though, its power is really impressive compared to its predecessor (and the whole line really). Clears were not as effortless as I'm used to, but smash power was really what surprised me. It's not as powerful as the VT-ZF (of course), but I would say it's not too far from it.

The sound produced by this racket while smashing is also very nice. I'd get a "BOOM" everytime I'd smash, which is really fun and makes me just want to smash again!

It is also very repulsive, loved to drive with this racket, but not nearly as much as with the ArcFB. Playing fast games is definitely fun with this racket.

Defense was really easy, as expected. The racket's balance is just at the right place to offer enough power without sacrificing defense.

Overall, I'm going to say the words that you'll read in every review of this racket I think: The ArcSaber 11 is an improved version of the ArcSaber 10, leaving the same feeling everywhere but generating more power. Unfortunately, I am not the type of player for whom this racket is ideal, so I could not get the most out of it, mainly with the control that it should have and that I did not find.

My ratings:

Power: 8/10
    Repulsion: 8.5/10
    Control: 7/10
    Defense: 8.5/10

Overall: 8/10

Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast