User Tag List

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Direct Badminton have got the Arc11 listed as headlight, anyone got any input on this?

http://www.directbadminton.co.uk/Pro...o#.UVAbBTVI6bE

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Held it in my hands yesterday and hit a couple of shots with it, surely it isn't headlight. it's evenly balanced, maybe slightly headheavy. the few shot I hit all felt very nice, great control and decent power. really feels similar to the arc10, so I agree with the many other reviews saying that its an update to that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I received my arc11 the other day and have finally had the chance to play with it. It feels similar to my arc10. It definitely feels more head heavy but not by much. I feel it is more powerful to play with but that might just be the fresh strings. I've got it strung with BG80s at 26lbs and it is great. It is still very good at the net and driving is excellent. Overall I would say this a worthy upgrade to the arc10.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arcsaber 11 is an even balance racket although I would say slightly head heavy with BP305mm.

I think Direct Badminton have a typo as it's defintely not head light! As many forum members know I have just launched a review of this racket on my website.

Paul
    www.badminton-coach.co.uk

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by paulstewart64 View Post
    Arcsaber 11 is an even balance racket although I would say slightly head heavy with BP305mm.

I think Direct Badminton have a typo as it's defintely not head light! As many forum members know I have just launched a review of this racket on my website.

Paul
    www.badminton-coach.co.uk
    Paul I saw your review of the arc8dx a while back, the specs look similar too. How do you compare them?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haven't played with a Yonex for about 4 years now, and I'm surprised that it's the Arc11 that's now peaked my interest. Then again, a BP of 305 is a bit of a sweetspot for me.

Decisions, decisions.....

7. Likes visor liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

buy, buy......

9. Likes Blurry D liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can't really get excited about it. The Arc10 was bad. If Arc11 is anything like it (just cheaper looking) then I don't think I'll go anywhere near it. The amount of excitement Yonex are able to generate is incredible. I actually think they could just go out with awful cosmetics on a not so great racquet and people would still buy it. A little disappointed by all of the material guff too, it's getting a little old. Waiting for them to make something really new.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by IOMLS View Post
    Can't really get excited about it. The Arc10 was bad. If Arc11 is anything like it (just cheaper looking) then I don't think I'll go anywhere near it. The amount of excitement Yonex are able to generate is incredible. I actually think they could just go out with awful cosmetics on a not so great racquet and people would still buy it. A little disappointed by all of the material guff too, it's getting a little old. Waiting for them to make something really new.
    Arc10 was by no means bad, it was LOVED by a lot of people.

Now you not liking it is a different thing. If you didn't like it, of course you'll want to stay away from the Arc11.

12. Likes ariffd93 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeh sure, sorry that is what I meant. Was lazy on my part. Of course it was a very popular racquet which I just didn't enjoy and so will likely stay away from the Arc11. But if you read through the pages in this thread there are multiple people saying that they didn't like the Arc10, but can't wait to buy the Arc11. I wouldn't if that would happen for any other brand other than YY?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by IOMLS View Post
    Yeh sure, sorry that is what I meant. Was lazy on my part. Of course it was a very popular racquet which I just didn't enjoy and so will likely stay away from the Arc11. But if you read through the pages in this thread there are multiple people saying that they didn't like the Arc10, but can't wait to buy the Arc11. I wouldn't if that would happen for any other brand other than YY?
    Yeah these people are a little weird. However I can seem people who didn't quite like the Arc11, but didn't hate it, want to try it.

I definitely like it more than the Arc10, but I wouldn't use one of them as my main racket

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see plenty of people playing with the Arc10 and enjoying it, but so many people get sucked into the marketing cesspool you see many more people playing with Voltics that you know would be better off with something less head-heavy.

Victor has been clever with their range by introducing a slew of rackets in the 290-300 range, which is where the ArcSabers should be more prevalent, but in some ways have been a victim of Yonex' own marketing - sacrificing the range for the 'glamour' of the Voltrics.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maklike Tier View Post
    Victor has been clever with their range by introducing a slew of rackets in the 290-300 range, which is where the ArcSabers should be more prevalent, but in some ways have been a victim of Yonex' own marketing - sacrificing the range for the 'glamour' of the Voltrics.
    Seems to me though that YY have become so successful that it markets itself. It's a bit like Ferrari cars, people will always want to buy them because they have been the pinnacle of performance cars for such a long time. Now there are many other supercars out there that have better performance than Ferrari but are still nowhere near as successful.

Maybe I'm just an old cynic (well I know I am) but I just think can do anything and still be popular.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anybody can tell me the difference between the arcsaber 10pg edition and the arcsaber 11? I am thinking of buying one of these.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by youngtai View Post
    Anybody can tell me the difference between the arcsaber 10pg edition and the arcsaber 11? I am thinking of buying one of these.
    Read through the thread. Everybody seems to be saying they feel the same with the arcsaber 11 being slightly better.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am currently using muscle power 99. I am looking for replacement for this. please advise

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do u think arcsaber 11 is better than arcsaber 10 pg edition ? I am using MP99 too. Looking for replacement.....

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast