User Tag List

Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast
Results 324 to 340 of 499
  1. #324
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Brunei Darussalam
    Posts
    1,645
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    knowing Yonex, they will stick to their premium price.

  2. #325
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    jb
    Posts
    182
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boyzz77 View Post
    The post in this thread all positive reviews about arc11...when la i will buy his racket..haih...anyobe know the lowest price of this rackets...thanks
    I got the best price for u bro, haha

  3. #326
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    102
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ariffd93 View Post
    I got the best price for u bro, haha
    Lol...haha

  4. #327
    Regular Member kokmeng.ng.1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just to share.

    VT80-PG, ARC-11 and ARC-FB stocks have arrived in Modern Sports yesterday!

    Both VT80-PG and ARC-11 are selling at RM 520.00 for racket only. Never bother to ask for price for ARC-FB. Accordingly to the boss, there are only 20 pieces each.

    So, act fast!

  5. #328
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Singapore - Sembawang
    Posts
    230
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Is arc11 head lighter and shaft less stiff than Arc10?

  6. #329
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    russia
    Posts
    436
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    both have about the same balance, stiffness - arc11 may even be a little stiffer. Very similar rackets.

  7. #330
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Singapore - Sembawang
    Posts
    230
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by swunk View Post
    both have about the same balance, stiffness - arc11 may even be a little stiffer. Very similar rackets.
    I am curious cause some say head lighter than arc10, shaft less stiff...any source to confirm?
    As iam interested to buy arc11 if is better than arc10(currently using)

  8. #331
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    shingaporu
    Posts
    501
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dollargood View Post
    I am curious cause some say head lighter than arc10, shaft less stiff...any source to confirm?
    As iam interested to buy arc11 if is better than arc10(currently using)
    why not try it out for yourself? :O.. it seems similar to the arc10, but a tad more power..

  9. #332
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    russia
    Posts
    436
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    well i have arc11 and held arc10 too. maybe arc10 is a liiiitle bit head-heavier. but i dont think it can make any in-game difference. Arc11 is definitly stiffer, it's as stiff as my VT80 approximately, but not as stiff as my z-force.
    My coach plays arc10 and he says he likes the feel of my arc11 better. But as for me, I wouldn't consider it a worthy upgrade. I have an arc7 too and bought arc11 planning to make it my all-rounder. Liked the feel of it, and the colouring too ) Strung it with BG80 at 23-25. But in-game it's just too head-light for me. Strangely had to put more effort into clears. Control by the net and defense are very good, but they are about the same good with arc7 and arc10.

  10. #333
    Moderator cobalt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Arrakis
    Posts
    8,665
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    @ariffd93 your post moved to Buy-n-Sell forum...

  11. #334
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Singapore - Sembawang
    Posts
    230
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by swunk View Post
    well i have arc11 and held arc10 too. maybe arc10 is a liiiitle bit head-heavier. but i dont think it can make any in-game difference. Arc11 is definitly stiffer, it's as stiff as my VT80 approximately, but not as stiff as my z-force.
    My coach plays arc10 and he says he likes the feel of my arc11 better. But as for me, I wouldn't consider it a worthy upgrade. I have an arc7 too and bought arc11 planning to make it my all-rounder. Liked the feel of it, and the colouring too ) Strung it with BG80 at 23-25. But in-game it's just too head-light for me. Strangely had to put more effort into clears. Control by the net and defense are very good, but they are about the same good with arc7 and arc10.
    Thanks for it dude...

  12. #335
    Regular Member drew tze en's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,241
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I bought an Arcsaber 10 after the Arcsaber 11 came out, it seems silly as most newly released products are usually better than the previous model. Has anyone been able to do to a comparison between the two??

  13. #336
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Does anybody knows the price range of arc 11 sold in pertama complex?

  14. #337
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    117
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I have both, and let me say, the arc 11 has a much better feel, and doesnt feel as dull as the arc 10, control I feel is better on the arc 11

  15. #338
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kelantan, Malaysia
    Posts
    542
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    http://www.yonex.com/legendaryplayer/arc11th/index.html

    Finally, Yonex Arcsaber 11 TH has been unveiled at Yonex website. Check it out!

  16. #339
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Brunei Darussalam
    Posts
    1,645
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    TH model already come out? much faster this time

  17. #340
    Regular Member Cycril's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in M'sia
    Posts
    371
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yup, for example. > http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=...&id=9954247698. This chinese retailer is selling it for RMB1232 which equals to RM600 according to http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/...rom=CNY&To=MYR.

Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •