User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Lining n80 and bs 15

I need some recommend fot this rackets and reviews. Tq!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And bslyd too..

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would like to know the comparison as well. Since both are aero frame, slightly Head heavy, med flex. They are both very similar racquets. I have read the whole forum but there's no reviews or comparison of both these racquets.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Very similar" ... except they have quite different frame shapes (+ stiff flex you mean?). Doesn't look like they are popular, probably because none of the pro players use them, so chances of someone here having both will be even smaller than normal.
    But if you had read the N80 thread you would find some liken it to BS LYD ...
    Last edited by demolidor; 01-02-2013 at 06:17 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have read the whole forum but there's no reviews or comparison of both these racquets.thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did read that but there was a huge argument about BS LYD being not as head heavy. Shaft is slightly stiffer than midflex. But not mx80 or n90 stiff. I was looking a doubles racquet that is slightly HH but still fast enough for defense and smashes still pack a punch. I tried mx JJS and I find it just a little sluggish.

Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    "Very similar" ... except they have quite different frame shapes (+ stiff flex you mean?). Doesn't look like they are popular, probably because none of the pro players use them, so chances of someone here having both will be even smaller than normal.
    But if you had read the N80 thread you would find some liken it to BS LYD ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The biggest problem is there are do not have clubs in Malaysia. You can't really test the racquets as well. In US I can return the racquets if I don't find it satisfactory and exchange it for something else within a certain time frame. Or at clubs there are test sessions or racquets. They do these at driving ranges I wonder why they won't do it for badmintons courts. I would gladly pay for strings strung at the right tension so I know exactly what I'm getting with the racquet.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yshaun View Post
    I did read that but there was a huge argument about BS LYD being not as head heavy. Shaft is slightly stiffer than midflex. But not mx80 or n90 stiff. I was looking a doubles racquet that is slightly HH but still fast enough for defense and smashes still pack a punch. I tried mx JJS and I find it just a little sluggish.
    N80 doesn't appear to be headheavy either, mentioned both here and on badmintoncn forum. At most it seems even balanced and just heavy rather than head heavy ...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have one N80 (older version) and I have tried once the BS LYD owned by a friend of mine. Both are quite similar in the balance point, they are categorized under head heavy family but not as "head-heavy" as N90 or VTZF. I feel that the N80's shaft is just a bit stiffer compared to LYD. Anyway, both are great rackets for me to play double and I'm on my way of getting a new BS LYD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

N80 isn't that head heavy, but it is stiff. Personally, I like the N90 a lot more even in doubles