Lining n80 and bs 15

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by boyzz77, Dec 17, 2012.

1. boyzz77

boyzz77 Regular Member

I need some recommend fot this rackets and reviews. Tq!

2. boyzz77

boyzz77 Regular Member

And bslyd too..

3. yshaun

yshaun Regular Member

I would like to know the comparison as well. Since both are aero frame, slightly Head heavy, med flex. They are both very similar racquets. I have read the whole forum but there's no reviews or comparison of both these racquets.

4. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

"Very similar" ... except they have quite different frame shapes (+ stiff flex you mean?). Doesn't look like they are popular, probably because none of the pro players use them, so chances of someone here having both will be even smaller than normal.
    But if you had read the N80 thread you would find some liken it to BS LYD ...

#5 demolidor, Jan 2, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2013
  5. justcansin

justcansin New Member

I have read the whole forum but there's no reviews or comparison of both these racquets.thanks[​IMG]

6. yshaun

yshaun Regular Member

I did read that but there was a huge argument about BS LYD being not as head heavy. Shaft is slightly stiffer than midflex. But not mx80 or n90 stiff. I was looking a doubles racquet that is slightly HH but still fast enough for defense and smashes still pack a punch. I tried mx JJS and I find it just a little sluggish.

7. yshaun

yshaun Regular Member

The biggest problem is there are do not have clubs in Malaysia. You can't really test the racquets as well. In US I can return the racquets if I don't find it satisfactory and exchange it for something else within a certain time frame. Or at clubs there are test sessions or racquets. They do these at driving ranges I wonder why they won't do it for badmintons courts. I would gladly pay for strings strung at the right tension so I know exactly what I'm getting with the racquet.

8. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

N80 doesn't appear to be headheavy either, mentioned both here and on badmintoncn forum. At most it seems even balanced and just heavy rather than head heavy ...

9. quixilver

quixilver Regular Member

I have one N80 (older version) and I have tried once the BS LYD owned by a friend of mine. Both are quite similar in the balance point, they are categorized under head heavy family but not as "head-heavy" as N90 or VTZF. I feel that the N80's shaft is just a bit stiffer compared to LYD. Anyway, both are great rackets for me to play double and I'm on my way of getting a new BS LYD :)

10. Optiblue

Optiblue Regular Member

I just show up
    N80 isn't that head heavy, but it is stiff. Personally, I like the N90 a lot more even in doubles :)