User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink New Apacs Tantrum 200

Just got my Tantrum 200 today at Honly JB. I'm very excited to try this racket. strung at 24 lbs. Anyone got experience with this racket? I saw some old review for this racket. But i need others opinion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by growninggerm View Post
    Just got my Tantrum 200 today at Honly JB. I'm very excited to try this racket. strung at 24 lbs. Anyone got experience with this racket? I saw some old review for this racket. But i need others opinion.
    i had one before, head light (bp 280mm), 3u, stiff and solid feel, very good for front player in double, good maneuverability but lack of power when making a back-court smash.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How much did you buy it ?

BTW, if you got the racquet already, just go and play with it and find out for yourself ... why asking for other opinions as the suitability of a racquet is up to the individual ?

Anyway, Tantrum 200 is a very good racquet (for the isometric type) ... although only "second/third" class compared to the ovals esp the Cab20 !!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maxout View Post
    How much did you buy it ?

BTW, if you got the racquet already, just go and play with it and find out for yourself ... why asking for other opinions as the suitability of a racquet is up to the individual ?

Anyway, Tantrum 200 is a very good racquet (for the isometric type) ... although only "second/third" class compared to the ovals esp the Cab20 !!
    RM235 with BG66 Ultimax.. dunno if it is a good deal or not

seems you very fond to your Cab20 hehe... can't try it today.. need to balik kampung lah..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gush, this is just perfect!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

don't regret it since you have bought the racket already. just enjoy it, i think T200 is really a good racket and easy to use too. the only problem is only a bit lack of power but overall still fine. if you have strong power, i think you should be able to utilise it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, as the rest have said, it's a good racket. You probably did the right thing by stringing it at 24lbs cos' that will give your backhands and baseline shots more power, as the racket itself isn't helpful in these areas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

T200 still my best weapon so far... have it strung with bg66 25lbs. a good all rounder racket.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Still been using it for 4 years and its by far the best product from Apacs IMHO. At present, since its sometimes quite difficult to find it esp. here in KL and since I'm stringing my T200 at 32lb and only with BG 66, breaking my string once a week and even more if in any heavy tournaments is very common and therefore i currently have 6 in my possession.

Made a review back in 2010 just FYI :

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...sis?highlight=

A great racket that worth buying.

SS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HI ,i just brough a Sizzle 10k from Hongly yesterday. Told me was a new arrival racket which is4u, head heavy. Anyone know this racket are clone from which racket or is Apac own built? What the pro n con for this racket.
    Can't find any review in the internet.

tks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My conclusion is the racket is great. It help me a lot with backhand stroke, smashes and defend. I feel easier to lift smashes, during smashes Baaam!!! the shuttle seems goes faster than before. when i try to switch back to my old Ace Power and low end yonex racket. Gosh!! I felt very different and can't play very well. This is worthy buy in my life and i feel great.. recommended to all

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shooting stroke View Post
    Still been using it for 4 years and its by far the best product from Apacs IMHO. At present, since its sometimes quite difficult to find it esp. here in KL and since I'm stringing my T200 at 32lb and only with BG 66, breaking my string once a week and even more if in any heavy tournaments is very common and therefore i currently have 6 in my possession.

Made a review back in 2010 just FYI :

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...sis?highlight=

A great racket that worth buying.

SS
    hi SS, great review thanks. I play with T300 (same as T200 with different paint job)

would you know of any other racket that comes close in feel with T200, besides AT900T (my opinion only)?

I am looking for the same feel as a T200/T300 but slightly less stiff (like the Victor SW33P)

thanks in advance.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by liemsweeking View Post
    hi SS, great review thanks. I play with T300 (same as T200 with different paint job)

would you know of any other racket that comes close in feel with T200, besides AT900T (my opinion only)?

I am looking for the same feel as a T200/T300 but slightly less stiff (like the Victor SW33P)

thanks in advance.
    Hi,

I've replied this post already in your mail. Hope it's helpful.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

which racket would be slightly less stiff to the Tantrum 300 but with similar characteristics. The Tantrum 300 overall is fantastic in feel and defense but i don't think i can release its potential with my weak wrist and slow swings.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eclipes View Post
    which racket would be slightly less stiff to the Tantrum 300 but with similar characteristics. The Tantrum 300 overall is fantastic in feel and defense but i don't think i can release its potential with my weak wrist and slow swings.
    I would say Tantrum 500 International since its rated medium stiffness.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no, T500 is head heavy racket so it will affect your wrist too. T200 will be better for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't know the T500 was medium stiff and head heavy, that might actually fit me better. If you swing hard enough, shots should be be faster since i can swing hard but not fast...

Quote Originally Posted by irwan_kho View Post
    no, T500 is head heavy racket so it will affect your wrist too. T200 will be better for you.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast