User Tag List

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

VT80PG-Owners, where are your photos? I'm sure there are some more owners here

btw: Is 3U much tiring than 4U? I've never got the chance to test the 3U version of VT80 since there's no 3U VT80 for Switzerland :-S

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What did you want to see that my pics didn't cover?
    My 3U ZF isn't much more tiring. But it has a thicker grip, which changes things a little. To me, G5 feels a lot more tiring than G4, but more precise.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got the 3UG5 VT80 since I want to smash from the rearcourt. The 4U really doesn't have the power for me to get out of trouble sometimes.

Also, I paired my VTPG with BG80 and it sounds awesome.
    Last edited by phaaam; 04-21-2013 at 03:24 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My 4U has ZM65...sounds like crap :s

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Y[]nex View Post
    My 4U has ZM65...sounds like crap :s
    Really? :-S
    When I was using the VT80 4U of my friend it sounded really really crispy (with BG80).
    I'm thinking about to get a VT80PG in 3U. But I'm afraid of a too tiring racket like N90

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Y[]nex View Post
    Is yours stiffer than regular VT80? Mine's noticeably heavier and stiffer than my local shop's 4UG4 US code VT80 regular. My VT80PG is from MBS and 4UG5, SP code. Weight can vary from 80-84g from manufacturing inconsistencies, I suppose.
    i didn't really notice a difference in stiffness but it seems that most ppl i've talked to here think the same as i in regards to weight

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For me the lack of shaft stiffness of the Vt80 was quite bothering, hence me switching to the VT ZF. Actually I'm looking for something powerful, but slightly faster than the VT ZF for advanced doubles and singles.

Since many players have stated the Arc10 is stiffer in the PG version, I do hope the VT 80 in the PG version is stiffer too.

Can someone verify please?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anyone felt that the VT80PG played differently from the VT80 original?

when i had the original vt80 i absolutely abhorred it that i sold it cheaply, you could say it was my least favourite yonex racquet ever.. but now, being unable to resist the temptation of such a beautiful racquet, i've just gotten a piece and it FEELS so nice, the swings, the playing feel.. w/o a VT80 side by side to compare, i wonder if i'm imagining things, that the VT80 PG/s different from the regular?

still have a vtzf ltd in my bag, which is apparently still stiffer than the VT80PG.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vajrasattva View Post
    anyone felt that the VT80PG played differently from the VT80 original?

when i had the original vt80 i absolutely abhorred it that i sold it cheaply, you could say it was my least favourite yonex racquet ever.. but now, being unable to resist the temptation of such a beautiful racquet, i've just gotten a piece and it FEELS so nice, the swings, the playing feel.. w/o a VT80 side by side to compare, i wonder if i'm imagining things, that the VT80 PG/s different from the regular?

still have a vtzf ltd in my bag, which is apparently still stiffer than the VT80PG.
    Maybe you have changed, not the racket. You may have put on more muscle which would make you feel a racket differently from what you felt it originally.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Received mine last Monday. It's a 3U-G4 model and I really like it. I'm not planning to play with it. The difference between a normal one would be so small, it will be a shame when something happens to the VT80PG edition.

I glad Peter Gade have a similar color taste as I do and wish him good luck for the future and thanks for the wonderful badminton years he gave us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hopefully I'll receive mine soon. looking at the 4U version.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasJE View Post
    Maybe you have changed, not the racket. You may have put on more muscle which would make you feel a racket differently from what you felt it originally.
    its unlikely that i would have put on some muscle at this age

the VTZF still feels similarly headheavy, but the vt80PG really feels different. maybe i should get a vt80 normal for comparison soon

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CarbonexFan View Post
    Received mine last Monday. It's a 3U-G4 model and I really like it. I'm not planning to play with it. The difference between a normal one would be so small, it will be a shame when something happens to the VT80PG edition.

I glad Peter Gade have a similar color taste as I do and wish him good luck for the future and thanks for the wonderful badminton years he gave us.
    It's a very good looking racket. I still prefer the Adidas Duoforce's style though. Ultimately, I hope PG will be able to get more input on racket designs. I'm thinking of buying the PG and go with white strings and white grip.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very good looking racket I must say. However like many i'm kinda disappointed that the vt80pg 4u feels different from the normal vt80pg. It feels lighter. I'm so used to the normal 4u and makes me wonder if I should get another vt80pg 3u :-P

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chien View Post
    Very good looking racket I must say. However like many i'm kinda disappointed that the vt80pg 4u feels different from the normal vt80pg. It feels lighter. I'm so used to the normal 4u and makes me wonder if I should get another vt80pg 3u :-P
    i wasnt imagining things right!...... i tried looking at the BP and it was somewhere around 304-305 still.. but i have no idea why it felt so much lighter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Accordaz View Post
    VT80PG-Owners, where are your photos? I'm sure there are some more owners here

btw: Is 3U much tiring than 4U? I've never got the chance to test the 3U version of VT80 since there's no 3U VT80 for Switzerland :-S
    Haven't got any 4U racket, and VT80PG 3U5 is my very first head heavy racket, and it's more tiring than my Flame N55.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vajrasattva View Post
    its unlikely that i would have put on some muscle at this age

the VTZF still feels similarly headheavy, but the vt80PG really feels different. maybe i should get a vt80 normal for comparison soon
    There can be a 4.9999 grams diff between two 4U rackets of the same make and model. I have both VT80 and VT80PG 4U and the difference between those are 3 grams when i weigh them. Im guessing you have to be very lucky to get rackets who weigh exactly the same.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast