User Tag List

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Neffri View Post
    There can be a 4.9999 grams diff between two 4U rackets of the same make and model. I have both VT80 and VT80PG 4U and the difference between those are 3 grams when i weigh them. Im guessing you have to be very lucky to get rackets who weigh exactly the same.
    its not the weight issue, i have the PG in both 3U and the 4U, the 3U at 97 grams and the 4U is at 92 grams. my former VT80 was at 95-96 grams there abouts. i m picking up another two pieces of the PG 4U tomorrow and still aghast at how much i loved the PG over the regular.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah,i think so,not a lot af graphics as far as I remember and the "Voltric 80" was almost at the cone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some shots of my freshly strung VT80PG.... looks pretty good with pink NBG98sName:  sm2F3C0858.jpg
Views: 1848
Size:  83.6 KBName:  sm2F3C0860.jpg
Views: 1808
Size:  71.6 KBName:  sm2F3C0861.jpg
Views: 1683
Size:  87.2 KB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First time seeing how your racquet is strung at the top part... mind telling what is the function of that top first horizontal line?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I call it a protection weave - I hand weave that part in to protect the strings from breaking easily on mishits near the top

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for sharing. Looks nice. I'd put pink overgrips as well, if I'm a girl :P But pink is a nice colour for understatement ;-)
    Do you really really mishit on the very top horizontal string? :O

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guess you have some problems with your intestine when I see this big bucket of Activia
    Nice pics of course!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh actually it's not for protecting the cross - its for protecting the main (vertical string) as that's how I frequently break string. Think of it as an extra cross because the string pattern leaves a lot of main string exposed. The color is seemingly a bit girly, but almost fitting imo...

hehe, the activia means my problems are solved
    now that you mention it, that scotch bottle should be larger

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just received my VT80 PG 4U5 from MBS. Try a few swings due to the tournament. It does feel different with my VT80 4U4 US code version. VT80 PG is a little less head heavy and the shaft is a little soft. I will try a few games to confirm.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by calviny View Post
    Just received my VT80 PG 4U5 from MBS. Try a few swings due to the tournament. It does feel different with my VT80 4U4 US code version. VT80 PG is a little less head heavy and the shaft is a little soft. I will try a few games to confirm.
    Grip size is different to begin with. If you built it up to be the same, the G5 would feel a little less headheavy yes. And otherwise: you are playing with different grip sizes. But keep us up to date nevertheless .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

comparing with VT80 with VT80 PG , VT-80PG's shaft feel a less stiff than original VT80, and the VT-80PG's paint job is similar to VT Z-FORCE's.... I think yonex will keep using z-force's kind of paint job for the upcoming rackets.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyZeng View Post
    comparing with VT80 with VT80 PG , VT-80PG's shaft feel a less stiff than original VT80, and the VT-80PG's paint job is similar to VT Z-FORCE's.... I think yonex will keep using z-force's kind of paint job for the upcoming rackets.
    that didnt happen with the zspd though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just bought a VT80PG 4UG5, I realised there's a bubble under the paint job like someone in this thread has mentioned. Not sure if I should do a return.. Please advice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haven gotten any response from them. ... maybe they dun entertain '1' racket case.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I sold mine two weeks ago for 60€.
    The racket was laying in my bag for nearly two years without playing with it (since I got my VT80). I have played with the racket before I got my VT80 so the racket already had one scratch where the painting was off. So no collecting value anymore ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

personally felt that this sales by Sunrise, are rejected/defective or old stocks clearance. They did not give any form of immediate response towards such issue, which should not have happen if this is totally abnormal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yoman View Post
    personally felt that this sales by Sunrise, are rejected/defective or old stocks clearance. They did not give any form of immediate response towards such issue, which should not have happen if this is totally abnormal.
    I have ordered 3 times from them and I had no issues with the products. Sunrise is the main distributor of Yonex in this region as far as I know. If what you are claiming is true, then I cannot imagine what kind of defective Yonex goods the retail outlets are selling as they have to purchase the goods from Sunrise themselves. Seriously dude, if you have a problem with the company and the brand, then you are better off using another brand instead.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast