User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 19
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    122
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Wink The WANG DYNASTY (Women Singles) is OVER

    For the past few years, the four Wangs have conquered women singles badminton.

    1. Wang Lin
    2. Wang Xin
    3. Wang Yihan
    4. Wang Shixian

    In chronological order, Wang Lin got injured and has failed to return as a top player. As well, Wang Xin became injured during the Olympics and has failed to return. Wang Yihan has recently injured herself. And finally, Wang Shixian is not improving and fails to beat fellow teammates and players from other countries. As such, she FAKES being injured in the WSS Finals, but rather, she does not want to be embarrassed and lose another match.

    They have all got injured. Bye!

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    492
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakular View Post
    For the past few years, the four Wangs have conquered women singles badminton.

    1. Wang Lin
    2. Wang Xin
    3. Wang Yihan
    4. Wang Shixian

    In chronological order, Wang Lin got injured and has failed to return as a top player. As well, Wang Xin became injured during the Olympics and has failed to return. Wang Yihan has recently injured herself. And finally, Wang Shixian is not improving and fails to beat fellow teammates and players from other countries. As such, she FAKES being injured in the WSS Finals, but rather, she does not want to be embarrassed and lose another match.

    They have all got injured. Bye!
    Hopefully Wang Yihan can comeback. Her injury didn't seem to be that serious...nothing like Wang Lin or Wang Xin's.

    Wang Shixian is currently China's #2 singles player, as WYH is injrued. So she's still very important to the Chinese team. She's also still a top 10 player in the world.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ipoh
    Posts
    1,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Malaysia would be screaming to have a player half as good as wsx. I think over ninety percent of males BCers would go down being thrashed by wsx in court. now that others are injured, I'd say she would and should grasp this golden opportunity nicely. LXR being over the top good only serves to make WSX better in training. Only time will tell. I wouldnt disregard her time to shine again so easily. She has the tenacity to fight it out, she has the claws to fight, just that she hasnt figured which claws to use yet. She might well be undergoing her own evolution nowadays. Now let us hope that and support that. Like former Malaysian pm Turku Abdul Rahman said during the heydays of tan Aik huang, let us not jeer, for badminton is a civil sport. No fists are used either.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    4,633
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Again Shixian lost in the hands of another player. But now in the hands of young talented player SUN YU. This is the situation . I watched that video yesterday. After careful analysis, it seems like she is still lacking that power. Sun Yu was taking whatever thrown at her (Ofcourse, she is having worlds lengthiest hands and legs..!!!! ). Shixian looks like her child when she stands near Sun Yu. Would she grow further ??? . In the coming years nobody can stop SunYu except few players like Sindhu..

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    354
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    wang xin doesn't belong in that group. The last name in Chinese is completely different from the other three

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    286
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I am not sure why Wang Yihan is mentioned in the OP. She is #1 in the world. I am also predicting a resurgence from Wang Shixian.

    As for Wang Lin I think it is very tragical that she once again has a serious injury, just when she was on the way back. Maybe she was pushing herself too hard, spurred on by the success? Also we should not count out WX yet. No one seems to have any news yet about her recovery?

    But yes, it does seem like "The wang dynasty" is over. Just a family name, after all. Li Xuerui has arrived at the top and is there to stay.

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    286
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zhuangcorp View Post
    Wang Shixian is currently China's #2 singles player, as WYH is injrued. So she's still very important to the Chinese team. She's also still a top 10 player in the world.
    #3 singles player, as WYH is surely not out of action anymore. She just skipped the Super Series Finals that's all...

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    122
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion1 View Post
    Again Shixian lost in the hands of another player. But now in the hands of young talented player SUN YU. This is the situation . I watched that video yesterday. After careful analysis, it seems like she is still lacking that power. Sun Yu was taking whatever thrown at her (Ofcourse, she is having worlds lengthiest hands and legs..!!!! ). Shixian looks like her child when she stands near Sun Yu. Would she grow further ??? . In the coming years nobody can stop SunYu except few players like Sindhu..
    where is this video?

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    the moon
    Posts
    138
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wang Shixian vs Sun Yu
    http://sports.cntv.cn/20121227/110022.shtml



    Wang Shixian is seemed still not improve her power.

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    4,633
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakular View Post
    where is this video?
    Go to Sun Yu's thread.. You can find it.

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    751
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What a disrespectful thread name...

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    aberdeen
    Posts
    522
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    who is Sindhu?

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    286
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Disrespectful against who? This is just about the world ranking list...

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    286
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by latecomer View Post
    who is Sindhu?
    P.V. Sindhu a
    good indian girl with big potentials
    she is now ranked 19 in the world

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    53
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vixter View Post
    Disrespectful against who? This is just about the world ranking list...
    They have all got injured. Bye!

    ahem

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    aberdeen
    Posts
    522
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vixter View Post
    P.V. Sindhu a
    good indian girl with big potentials
    she is now ranked 19 in the world
    What is her records against the other 18,19 or 20 years old?

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    286
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aiexrlder View Post
    They have all got injured. Bye!

    ahem
    Yes well that part I agree but I understood it as you were talking about the thread title

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •