User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most intense match was definitively: Summer Olympics MS Final in London - Although I was watching the match in front of TV with my girlfriend only, it was some what of exciting. I cheered for LCW, she for LD. That was quite a new TV experience for me / us

Greatest match for showing fighting spirit is probably Uber Cup WS 1 when Wang Yihan greatly showed how to fight back. She has probably the greatest fighting spirit of all WS player from CBA?

The very best MD match in 2012 was MDF Korea Open - It's almost a year ago, it was also one of the best MD matches I've seen so far.

All in all, I'd say the MSF in Summer Olympics between LCW and LD would win the "award" match of the year

The biggest disappointment - next to the gold medal loss from LCW - is absolutely MDSF in Olympics when JJS and LYD lost the game to a pair which they've usually would have won. Probably JJS' nervousness was the biggest problem... I was expecting the SUPERB FINAL between JJS/LYD and FU/CAI. Like everyone was expecting LCW and LD in the Singles Final
    It would have been spectacular. A mens doubles final at the highest class, which definitively wasn't held by the danes against the chinese. They didn't stand a chance against them. The koreans surely would have done it much better. They also had the biggest opportunity play against the chinese gold sweep in my opinion...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MDSF LYD/CJS vs MB/CM is very exciting too. This is a very rare occasion where Danish Pair can beat Kor Pair. Nonetheless, OG MSF would still win the award as it was very intense and emotional. I am watching it in my friend's house who also a fellow BCer as the match was not broadcasted through my subscribed satellite TV. Should LYD/CJS could beat Danish pair and face CY/FHF in the OG Final, it would be one of the greatest MD match of all time. I believe CY/FHF are hoping so much, so that they will not clash with LYD/CJS, since there is a high probability that they might close their career with Zero Olympic Gold medal and Two Silvers.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

While the trophy was not as prestigious, but I think the WD F @ Hong Kong Open had my vote.

Both pairs had a statement to make IMO. One felt they had to justify their OG Gold; the other felt they had to remind their teammates what they would've been up against.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Borbor View Post
    While the trophy was not as prestigious, but I think the WD F @ Hong Kong Open had my vote.

Both pairs had a statement to make IMO. One felt they had to justify their OG Gold; the other felt they had to remind their teammates what they would've been up against.
    Yeah. that one is quite good too. A lot of long good quality rallies.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MS: Should be London Olympic MS Final between Lin Dan and Lee Chongwei. The atmosphere was intense and the suspense was kept until last minutes.

MD: Should be Korea Open MD Final betwee Cai/Fu VS JJS/LYD. What a comeback for Cai/Fu in the rubber game!

WD: Hong Kong Open WD Final. The highest level WD battle I've ever seen, it also showed the match between Chinese team could be brilliant if both sides gave their very best.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fengyunfan View Post

MD: Should be Korea Open MD Final betwee Cai/Fu VS JJS/LYD. What a comeback for Cai/Fu in the rubber game!
    Yeah.. I still remember that match while FengYun is thrilling on the 3rd set interval by a very wide margin 4-11, if i am not mistaken. At that time, i just turn my TV down, and quickly rush to an exam venue as i was having exam that day. After the exam, i just check up other matches result with no interest on FengYun match as i am quite upset they lost to Kor Duo, but surprise surprise surprise they won it...What a comeback...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i will vote for Wang Shixian Vs Saina Nehwal in Ina Open 2012.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2