E78 Hong Kong badminton store - genuine? (and Difference between TW/SP/JP code?)

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by kelvin1338, Dec 30, 2012.

1. kelvin1338

kelvin1338 Regular Member

Student
    Hello, I'm currently living in UK but I am from Hong Kong

I started off searching for a suitable racket for my game play on the internet, and I ended up liking the Voltric 80. I am an upper intermediate player.

I asked on this forum for where I can buy a the Voltric 80 for a good price. Some forumers recommended me www.e78.com.hk to buy the racket.

I've had a look at the Voltric 80 on the website. WOW! They sell it for as low as $1180 (£94) with a code 'TW' (Taiwan), but I realised there are different codes to each racket, like TW (Taiwan), SP (Singapore) and JP (Japan).

What are these codes and what do they mean? Why is it that Taiwan coded rackets are generally so much cheaper compared to SP and JP? The JP coded version of the Voltric 80 is being sold for $2100, nearly double the amount of TW code!

What's the difference between a VT80 with JP coded, SP coded and TW coded? Most importantly, Would it affect the racket's performance?

Has anyone ever bought anything from e78? Are the rackets genuine? Even with the TW coded rackets? No fake reported?

I am thinking of asking a relative to buy a racket from e78 for me as I have a few relatives who live very close to the store.

2. betazone

betazone Regular Member

yes e78 sell genuine stuff.

3. kelvin1338

kelvin1338 Regular Member

Student
    Thanks but do you know anything about the codes? and would it affect the racket's performance?