User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default yonex voltric in UK

why in the UK we always pay such high premium for yonex racket ? for Voltric 70 we pay more than 140 (centralsports and directsports website) but in Germany it's about 129.00 incl postage and re-stringing etc http://www.racket-outlet.de/badminto...oltric-70.html. i think i have to buy my next one from Germany.
    Last edited by mzheng168; 01-01-2013 at 09:21 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You'll have to ask Yonex about that. But if they start to realise that people aren't buying from the UK and importing from EU countries instead they might drop the price. I doubt they will though. It will be a loss to badminton if distributors are forced to close in the UK but in these hard economic times...cash is king.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by diverdan View Post
    You'll have to ask Yonex about that. But if they start to realise that people aren't buying from the UK and importing from EU countries instead they might drop the price. I doubt they will though. It will be a loss to badminton if distributors are forced to close in the UK but in these hard economic times...cash is king.
    i doubt Yonex give UK distributors higher price but just think the retailers here want more profit...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have had racquets sent on two occasions from Germany , on the last one saved nearly 50 pounds on a Z force. Took about 5 days to arrive , would recommend it over the bland indifference of some of the UK e-tailers.