3 tournaments in a row..

Discussion in 'Thomas Laybourn Forum' started by Cheung, Oct 21, 2003.

1. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    Thomas,

how are your preparations going?

Did you make any adjustments to your training programme after the recent heavy tournament schedules in Asia and Europe?

2. Laybourn

Laybourn Regular Member

Well actually my preparations has been really bad because since Denmark open i have had a injury in my lower spine. It´s difficult to explain but it took about 3 weeks until i could train at a 100%. I have only been playing the last week but i still feel my level is high, so i hope we will play our best i Hong kong next week.

Well of course some of the other players took some easy days with light training, but the last two weeks everybody has trained 100 %. The level of the asian players is very high at the moment so we have to train harder and more focus.

TLay

3. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    Thomas,

I've just heard you lost in 3 sets to Jonas and Lars. Tough luck but I guess if you lose, at least it was only to your countrymen. There are so many Danish players taking part, it is inevitable for meetings in the early rounds.

Since you mentioned your feeling of your level of play is high during training, how did you actually feel during this tough match against JR/Lars?

Do you feel satisfied you played at a high level?

Tomorrow afternoon(friday) we'll be down at the courts at 2pm, hope we can get the chance to meet up and have a chat:)