User Tag List

Page 105 of 110 FirstFirst ... 5 55 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 LastLast
Results 1,769 to 1,785 of 1855
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ugh I researched about the process of getting/receiving the bought item in MBS(EMS Parcel) with all the held in customs and taxes and all. Read reviews about EMS here in PH. It is pretty much a hassle with the situations happening in the Philippines. Extra costs and such. Now I am hesitating whether or not I would buy. I'M JUST HOPING THAT ADIDAS BADMINTON WOULD COME HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES so that it would be easier... (

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very slowly Adidas is bringing more stock to Europe. In the Netherlands it has the same distributor as for FZ Forza.

Some rackets, bags and shoes are now available in my shop www.allrackets.com and i believe much more is following. But there's is only one time for a first impression. In the Netherlands they did good so far.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It looks like Westgate in Hampshire UK are holding a Demo event this Christmas: https://twitter.com/adidasBaddersUK

I took the plunge and bought a Adizero-pro (taking advantage of the current cheap prices) and have now played with it a few times. Needless to say I have ordered a second as a spare and it now looks like my BS11 is being relegated to 3rd spot in the racket bag. Very impressed.

Just out of interest the two Adizero-pro's I ordered, the serial numbers were 1 apart, ending in 29 and 30 and between the rackets there is 3grms difference (looking like the extra 3g is in the handle) with the slightly heavier one having a very slightly thicker handle and about 2mm more headlight. You cant feel the difference in weight when you swing them but to hold the grip is every slightly larger (Maybe ill add a layer of tape under the grip to even it out, im very OCD about this, but at my skill level it makes no difference :P) Merry Christmas all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, can anyone pls let me know where I can obtain the string pattern for the adiZero Pro?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by georgecamilleri View Post
    Hi, can anyone pls let me know where I can obtain the string pattern for the adiZero Pro?
    A link to the 2013 catalogue can be found here: http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...=1#post2063931
    String patterns are on the last 2 pages. AdiZero Pro is 78-hole pattern.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mds nl View Post
    Very slowly Adidas is bringing more stock to Europe. In the Netherlands it has the same distributor as for FZ Forza.

Some rackets, bags and shoes are now available in my shop www.allrackets.com and i believe much more is following. But there's is only one time for a first impression. In the Netherlands they did good so far.
    Damn, just when I ordered a new Carlton racket today I read this. Wasn't able to find Adidas rackets here in NL until I saw your post. Considering ordering Adipower Pro, but two new rackets is going to get a bit expensive

I fell in love with every Carlton racket I own so far, having rejected Yonex and others after testing them. But this Adidas might be the one for me. Hmm difficult.

Think I give it a shot, considering the popularity I will always be able to sell it if I dislike it ofcourse.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tried Adidas Adipower Pro and the handle broke after around 30 minutes of play... So direction after-sale service =/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did it.. spent 220 euro's on rackets today, does that make me a baddict?

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Benito View Post
    Tried Adidas Adipower Pro and the handle broke after around 30 minutes of play... So direction after-sale service =/
    That's unusual. Do you have a picture?

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cheung View Post
    Not unusual unfortunately. One of my friends had similar handle failure... broke in half. Just crumbled. Luckily was replaced under warranty.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Out of curiosity is your bs 11 4U?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by geubes View Post
    It looks like Westgate in Hampshire UK are holding a Demo event this Christmas: https://twitter.com/adidasBaddersUK

I took the plunge and bought a Adizero-pro (taking advantage of the current cheap prices) and have now played with it a few times. Needless to say I have ordered a second as a spare and it now looks like my BS11 is being relegated to 3rd spot in the racket bag. Very impressed.

Just out of interest the two Adizero-pro's I ordered, the serial numbers were 1 apart, ending in 29 and 30 and between the rackets there is 3grms difference (looking like the extra 3g is in the handle) with the slightly heavier one having a very slightly thicker handle and about 2mm more headlight. You cant feel the difference in weight when you swing them but to hold the grip is every slightly larger (Maybe ill add a layer of tape under the grip to even it out, im very OCD about this, but at my skill level it makes no difference :P) Merry Christmas all.
    Out of curiosity is you're bs11 4U?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I asked a seller, and he said to me that around 1% of rackets have this problem according to him. Personnaly, I only had this problem with a Forza racket and this Adidas (the wood seems very soft).
    Here are some pictures:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone here knows when will the distribution of Adidas Badminton Products in the Philippines be? (

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Benito View Post
    Well, I asked a seller, and he said to me that around 1% of rackets have this problem according to him. Personnaly, I only had this problem with a Forza racket and this Adidas (the wood seems very soft).
    Here are some pictures:
    Did the shaft break inside the wood?

If it did not, it looks like it's going into the wood only a short distance.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1% have this problem? that's one in every 100 rackets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did the shaft break inside the wood?

If it did not, it looks like it's going into the wood only a short distance.
    The shaft does not go directly in the handle. In fact there are 2 wooden pieces glued and fixed by a screw: the inner one was inked to the shaft (I don't know how) and the outer one which is the handle.